Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

About Tal Mask. anyone can help??

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by freakzoid, Mar 4, 2004.

1. freakzoid

freakzoid IncGamers Member

About Tal Mask. anyone can help??

hi guys, does anyone try to socket his/her tal mask with perfect topaz? I unable to add my topaz to it nor to my stealskull helm. :scratch:

2. Harby

Harby IncGamers Member

***This post has nothing to do with hack-helping***

Probably the reason that you cant socket either item is because you use a map-hack program. Try to close it (and never open it again? ^_^ ) and then socket your item..

***This post has nothing to do with hack-helping***

3. Stiertje

Stiertje IncGamers Member

LOL, is this true?

Shame on all hack-users.

4. Soepgroente

Soepgroente IncGamers Member

Yea heard about that before, it's a feature of mh, probably so you won't accidentally put a chipped topaz into your jewelers dusk shroud of the whale or something.

5. Stiertje

Stiertje IncGamers Member

Shame on freakzoid for using MapHack

Truely, I don't get all these maphack users. I don't use it and I MF fine. Ok, my runs are maybe 5 seconds longer, but who cares? The way I see it is that the MapHack users are far to reliant on the hack that they can't play the game normally. I don't get the fun in that.

Now I have a question about the use of MapHack for the persons that know how this program works and acts. I won't assume that you use it, just that you know what it does. When you use the MapHack program to show the map, does it teleport or move you once? The reason I ask this is that on many Baalruns I always see at least a few sorceresses teleport once after they enter the WP, then wait for a second or two, and then start to teleport, usually directly in the right direction.

6. Stormcryer

Stormcryer IncGamers Member

In played around with MH in single player mode...curiosity got the better of me (I DO NOT USE IT NOR DO I ADVOCATE ITS USE), and you have to thit a key, can';t remember which one to revail teh map. It took a sec or so to do so. that could explain the waiting.

Just to clarify I tried it in when I was younger, (no I did not inhale) and found that it greatly reduced my enjoyment of the game. The element of surprise, was lost, as was the curiosity of what was around that next corner.

I much prefer playing "clean" and as I stated in a nother thread, I generally stop during my MF runs to kill unique nasties while I'm teleporting arround so speed runs are nto a priority for me.

Just my two cents

Storm

7. Harby

Harby IncGamers Member

The seconds they wait is the time needed to scroll through the map to see where the next lvl is. Once that is achieved and know where to head they start teleporting. MH don't/can't teleport you directly somewhere. In plain words this is how MH works. When you enter an area the entire map is made at once from your pc cooperating with the bnet server. MH only reads in the pc memory the map stracture and allow you to view it all. This technique is very common in making map-hack style programs. I heard that maphack exist in other blizzard games like war3 etc.

8. xKurupT

xKurupT IncGamers Member

u shouldnt have to use mh... i use to use it ages ago but not anymore since blizzard has gone strong against hacks.. not using mh is better as it increases the enjoyment of the game... whats the point playing if your going to cheat.. i downloaded mh to see and in the config file it has soemthing called socket protection that can be turned on and off.. a better way is to ditch the program and never use it again. play legit its more fun.... i also agree with all the peoples comments above mine.

9. Makhlath

Makhlath IncGamers Member

Yes I did/do inhale, and I'm totally hooked and can't play without it. No its not MH.

10. simmk81

simmk81 IncGamers Member

legit rulez... shame on u freakzoid. u deserve to be flamed :rant: