About SOJs

firethreeD

Diabloii.Net Member
About SOJs

I remember reading somthing on the fourms about a year or so ago. It talked about killing Baal in Hell and not being able to find SOJs after you have finished hell. I think i read it in a long MF post.

Was this ever proven and is it sill the case in 1.11? :shocked:

Z-Suijin

Diabloii.Net Member
If it was true people would not want to complete the game, or do baal runs.
The game would just no be as fun.

Z-Suijin

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
It's nonsense. My goldfind barb found a SoJ after becoming a patriarch and he personally killed all bosses while questing.

DarkElmo

Diabloii.Net Member
the only thing that killing baal in hell does is 1 - give you a new title -

another thing it can do is "glitch" your exp - you will get the same Exp - but it may seem slower -this si due to your immagination beliving what i just said. Ok irrelivant - but at least u payed attention to me. lol

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
I wonder if someone would gather all the Myths in this game and write a book. I loved the MF rules; no portals could be opened in the Boss room was the big one. I was yelled at more than once for violating that one.

And the current "Perm Me;" ouch!

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember reading somthing on the fourms about a year or so ago. It talked about killing Baal in Hell and not being able to find SOJs after you have finished hell. I think i read it in a long MF post.

Was this ever proven and is it sill the case in 1.11? :shocked:
Why would any of that be true ?

ps: did you know if your char name has a vowel in it your item drops from any monster decrease by 75% ?

Tanith

Diabloii.Net Member
No, but I know if you run around Act 4 City of the Damned whacking all of those stained glass windows that you see sometimes, you will spawn Reziarfg, who will kill you in one hit, take away all your equipment, gold, and exp, and turn you into a Quill Rat.

Tanith :grin:

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member

Was this ever proven and is it sill the case in 1.11?

Can you link to this MF post please?

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member
What about the one if you press F11 right before you kill andy/meph/ball your chances of getting some unique item is 100%

Or if you get to Dur 3 and kill meph with in 2 minutes he will drop a rune in the range of Um+

Or if you go make a bonfire outside and dance naked around it for 2 hours you will come back to see every single gold piece you carry turn into a soj

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Or if you go make a bonfire outside and dance naked around it for 2 hours you will come back to see every single gold piece you carry turn into a soj

People have done that before. It really works. :laugh: