About Shorthand...

Akira

piff said:
I'm an American and I learned shorthand in elementary school. I never used it after elementary school, but I know it. My note taking style is a hybrid. I print, but all of my letters in a word tend to connect.

Sooo.... you write in a variant of cursive. :scratch:

Anakha1

Banned
SomeCanadianGuy said:
Veux-tu vraiment commencer avec moi, petit bonhomme ontarien? Je ne te le recommande vraiment pas... Un seul mot et je retire tous les privilèges de poutine de ton petit province en entier. Je suis certain que les quelques 7 millions d'autres habitants ne l'apprécieraient guère... :teeth:

I am not a "little Ontario man". And seven million people can most certainly be wrong. ESPECIALLY if they're Quebecers. :teeth:

And you need to work on your french. :p You mixed up the verbs.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
I am not a "little Ontario man". And seven million people can most certainly be wrong. ESPECIALLY if they're Quebecers. :teeth:

And you need to work on your french. :p You mixed up the verbs.
Mixed up my verbs? You're gonna have to point that one out to me because I just don't see it... And I'm sure my 11 years of French schooling should be able to let me see such errors rather easily.

Btw, the 7 million other people was in reference to the other citizens of Ontario... You're French seems a little rusty... :teeth:

Anakha1

Banned
SomeCanadianGuy said:
Mixed up my verbs? You're gonna have to point that one out to me because I just don't see it... And I'm sure my 11 years of French schooling should be able to let me see such errors rather easily.

Btw, the 7 million other people was in reference to the other citizens of Ontario... You're French seems a little rusty... :teeth:

Beats the hell out of me. I could translate some of it and the rest of it I asked someone else to do. She said your verbs were mixed up. She lives in Montreal, too. :p

My french is almost non-existant. :teeth: But I'm learning!

I'm from B.C., and we sure as hell didn't learn how to do that crap in school, we mostly concentrated on hydroponics, and deciphering "American".

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Beats the hell out of me. I could translate some of it and the rest of it I asked someone else to do. She said your verbs were mixed up. She lives in Montreal, too. :p

My french is almost non-existant. :teeth: But I'm learning!
Then ask your "friend" (you wish... :p ) to specify where I made the mistake... I seriously am intrigued in knowing where the error would appear to be.

Riegn

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
That's because you learned in french, you crackhead Quebec zealot. Shorhand is barely used with french. Everyone I know in Ontario knows it.
Yar i dont know it either. Sorry Anakha1 im a bad Ontario Student :(

Anakha1

Banned
SomeCanadianGuy said:
Then ask your "friend" (you wish... :p ) to specify where I made the mistake... I seriously am intrigued in knowing where the error would appear to be.
She's offline right now, and I'm at work so I can't ask her. I think it was because you were trying to use the negative and used the wrong form, but I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Anywho, she's ridiculously hot so her opinion is worth more than yours is. :teeth:

As for my fellow Ontarians (I'm ashamed of all of you), you should realize that 99% of the people on here are the degenerates of society (*glares at Durf*) and are therefore not representative. ;)

And go stick your head in a bucket of boiling poutine, you bastardized french snootyman. :D

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
[blablabla]
Anywho, she's ridiculously hot so her opinion is worth more than yours is. :teeth:
[yaddayaddayadda]
And go stick your head in a bucket of boiling poutine, you bastardized french snootyman. :D
I might be willing to overlook that second comment.... Hot you say? And she lives in Montreal? How old is she? Where's she live? I must know.... :teeth:

Anakha1

Banned
SomeCanadianGuy said:
I might be willing to overlook that second comment.... Hot you say? And she lives in Montreal? How old is she? Where's she live? I must know.... :teeth:

Like I'm going to tell you. :D She's mine! I called her first! She's 21.

Anakha1

Banned
SomeCanadianGuy said:
Planning on driving out here? Besides, I've already got a girlfriend. What do you have to worry about?

You're a Quebecer. We all know you're man-*****s. Besides, why do you want to meet her all of a sudden when you find out she's hot if you're not interested, huh? EXPLAIN THAT MR. EVIL GENIUS MAN!!!!

I've had longer distance relationships. Normally I avoid them but she's really freaking hot.

edit: Since when did they start censoring *****??

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd censor ***** too, if I knew what it was! :flip:

Got any pics of your "friend"? ......wait. Scratch that. You're at work, and I doubt you have any pics there... lol Don't think the bosses would be too impressed to find those... :p

Anakha1

Banned
SomeCanadianGuy said:
I'd censor ***** too, if I knew what it was! :flip:

Got any pics of your "friend"? ......wait. Scratch that. You're at work, and I doubt you have any pics there... lol Don't think the bosses would be too impressed to find those... :p

***** rhymes with bore and means you're a promiscuous trollop.

Strumpet!

Actually, I have them on my email, so I do have those pictures. So there. If they're not on the harddrive, it's ok! :p

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
***** rhymes with bore and means you're a promiscuous trollop.

Strumpet!

Actually, I have them on my email, so I do have those pictures. So there. If they're not on the harddrive, it's ok! :p
Ontarians, you're too clever. That's why most Quebecers don't like most of y'all. I say most because I don't have much a problem with most of you guys. I say most there too because the only one I've got a beef with is you!*shakes balled fist* :teeth: