Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

About Paladins

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by ShuGu, Aug 30, 2006.

1. ShuGu

ShuGu IncGamers Member

About Paladins

What is the best Paladin to make nowadays?

And also, what is the fastest wayto lvl him, im only lvl 17 and doing tomb runs, is that right? If not, where do I need to be?

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

It depends on what you want to do with your paladin. Each type of paladin has his own strengths and weaknesses.

Zealot: Can solo nearly everything, including the Ãœbers (using one point smite), but has problems with larger groups of OKs, PIs or dolls. Can handle crowds.

Smiter: Can solo nearly everything, in particular the Ãœbers, but has problems with OKs, PIs and dolls. He's not good versus crowds.

Hammerdin: Can solo nearly everything, including OKs, PIs and dolls, but has problems with the Ãœbers. Can handle crowds very well.

My favourite is the zealot. I don't like aiming with blessed hammers and a smiter is too one-dimensional. I do solo Baal and Ãœber runs with one who wears Enigma (CoH in Tristram).

There are more paladin builds, but these three are probably the most popular ones. Have a look at the paladin forum for details.

3. DIEnamic

DIEnamic IncGamers Member

best paladin solely depends on what you feel like playing. the general consensus would likely be a hammerdin if you are too poor to gear up a decent pally of yoru choice.

supposedly the fastest way to level is bug rush then hell chaos sanc. but personally I do it this way just for the sake of playing through the game a bit:

1-15 just kill random monsters throughout act 1-2. tristing always an option
    15-20 tomb runs
    20-25 cows
    25+ baal

from there its pretty much baal your heart out.

4. ShuGu

ShuGu IncGamers Member

Thanks guys, i think im gonna do zealer.