About Glitch gears

sorceressok

Diabloii.Net Member
About Glitch gears

i heard this word from others, but i dont have any chance to get to know what is glitch? help me out please! what is glitch do?
 
glitch (glch)
n.
1. A minor malfunction, mishap, or technical problem; a snag: a computer glitch; a navigational glitch; a glitch in the negotiations.
2. A false or spurious electronic signal caused by a brief, unwanted surge of electric power.
3. Astronomy A sudden change in the period of rotation of a neutron star.

In the past bugged and hacked items that you don't see much anymore - white gloves, Negitive to stats SOJ, Wizenspike Gloves, Imps and other bugged items etc.

Mostly used now for Ladder Eth Items socketed by the Quest that got extra ETH bonus (Huge Def or Dam bonus) before they were runeworded and duped.
 

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
wildbillboy said:
Mostly used now for Ladder Eth Items socketed by the Quest that got extra ETH bonus (Huge Def or Dam bonus) before they were runeworded and duped.
Only the cube recipe will reapply the eth bonus. Also, only armors will benefit from this; ethereal weapons will not receive any additional damage.
 

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Also can refer to when you build your character with strength so low that when you're fully equipped, it doesn't look as though your character is wearing/weilding anything.
 

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
It can also refer to the process of rushing a character past a difficulty without completing the ancients quest.
 
Evrae Altana said:
Only the cube recipe will reapply the eth bonus. Also, only armors will benefit from this; ethereal weapons will not receive any additional damage.
Dam - did that from memory and hit my 5% mark- oh well

Orphan said:
It can also refer to the process of rushing a character past a difficulty without completing the ancients quest.
I liked being lvl 12 necro in act 4 hell :)
But then I used to be conceited until I became perfect.
 

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
wildbillboy said:
Be helpful Explain it...
It was fixed on the realms. Basically, it involves equipping a merc with 2 items that grant the same aura type (such as Dream helm and shield) and then un-equipping and re-equipping one of those items continually. This would give the merc multiple instances of those auras which could stack into huge amounts of damage if done alot (eg 150-200 times).
 
Top