Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

About FOH Sticks and + skill

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by vietl0yalty, Apr 27, 2005.

1. vietl0yalty

vietl0yalty IncGamers Member

About FOH Sticks and + skill

i have been looking for a +3 foh +2 conviction 5os stick... so the other day i saw a +3 conviction +2 foh stick and i bought it (it was already 25/25) anyway... wouldnt this be the same as +3 foh and +2 conviction? someone clarify this for me please...thanx

2. ExT

ExT IncGamers Member

nope, cause first of all, conviction is capped at -150 resis which is lvl 25, any additionnal points in it does nothing while FoH is limitless.

3. TopHatCat64

TopHatCat64 IncGamers Member

Even if it isn't, in the grand scheme of things is that one point of FoH really going to matter? It's still an awesome weapon and if that doesn't get the job done, a +3 foh +2 conv wouldn't have either.

4. vietl0yalty

i know that conviction is capped at level 25... say if i was to reconfigure my skill placement to reach exactly level 25 conviction with a +3foh +2 conviction... in opposition to a +2 foh +3 conviction... whereas i can use that extra one point i dont have to put into conviction and place it in foh... would it not be the same thing?? correct me if im wrong... just curious...

5. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Technically yes, but you will be maxing FoH anyway if you have the +3/+2 or the +2/+3. So in the end you will have a lvl 23Foh for the first one and a +22Foh for the 2nd.

6. vietl0yalty

i guess i forgot to mention im not maxing foh / holy shock... just putting enough to get level 25 conviction and whatever points i have left will be split between foh and holy shock for optimum damage... im making a hybrid atm...

i appreciate the insights and opinions... thanx guys