Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

About 'Find Item' skill

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by JamesMartigo, Mar 2, 2004.

1. JamesMartigo

JamesMartigo IncGamers Member

About 'Find Item' skill

For my MF barb, I want to use his alternate weapon set for when he's 'horking' slain enemies. Should I go for a set of echoing weapons, for the increase chance to find an item, or should I go for MF weapons like Alibaba's for the increased chance of unique and set items? Does MF even work with the find item skill?

2. DhR_PvP

DhR_PvP IncGamers Member

MF does work with horking, however low level Find Item will only be wasting slain enemies. From my experiance I find that having it a higher skill lvl will benifit you more. Horking is a good way to get some superiors and etherals, but high lvl sets and uniques are not gonna be something you can really hope to get from Find Item.

3. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Well, as long as you have some decent boost gear, your find item should be sitting around 40-50%, which is pretty good. I think the majority of MFers go with dual ali's (or gul daggers, for those who can't afford Ist) and just run with that. That's what I do, at least.

-Hal

4. JamesMartigo

JamesMartigo IncGamers Member

Hmmm, okay, thanks. One of them major things I'm currently looking for are normal and ethereal items for socketing and imbuing, so I guess I'll go for the +warcries apporach this time.... that will also make it useful for casting my BC/BO/Shout....

5. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

Heart Carver Rondel has +4 Find item if you don't really care about Warcries