Aborting homosexual babies

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
1. Which of the 5 groups would you be in? If something else, please explain.

Pro-choice: You can always choose. I really don't care if you want the child or not...none of my business as long as both parents agree (except in extreme cases).

2. Would you be in favor of the test or would you want it banned?

Ban it. Why folly with osmething of the sort. Let nature be nature.

3. In essay form in three part harmony: Are there any differences in your opinion on a 2nd month test vs. a 7th month test?

None...abort it after 2 months, abort it after 7, no difference to me, just abort it before it can live on its own.

4. If such as test were available, would you want it?

Nope..I don't want to folly with nature more than I must.

5. If said test came back positive for a homosexual baby, what would you do? Please explain your reasons.

The child would be my son or daughter...I'd never have my kid aborted, ***, straight, challenged, another species, or other reasons. It is my kid, I love it equally.

Steve_Kow

Banned
maccool said:
Contrary to what Rush tells you to think, the *** community doesn't actively recruit. There are no, "Sign up to be *** and get a free tote bag." It's not a credit card.
Too bad, I'd be totally pink for a tote bag.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Freemason said:
What would the implications be? Other than a flamefest... :grrr:
If you didn't want flames in the thread you would have done better to leave out the idiotic statements like "pro-choice means you are for abortions" (I know lots of pro-choice people who see abortion as the last option to choose, but who want to keep it an option) and "the homosexual community is actively recruiting" (explains all the pro-sodomy pamphlets I am always getting handed when I go to San Fran).

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
If you sign up for the *** community NOW, we'll give you this nice pink tote bag, and a stylish rainbow bumper sticker for your car :D

NaderN

Diabloii.Net Member
1. Which of the 5 groups would you be in? I guess I'd be in the first group: pro-choice

2. Would you be in favor of the test or would you want it banned? banned so babies don't get killed by phelps-wannabes

3. In essay form in three part harmony: Are there any differences in your opinion on a 2nd month test vs. a 7th month test? Not that I know of. **** writing an essay. I want the test banned anyway, so there.

4. If such as test were available, would you want it? I don't think I do, I guess it would be up to my wife, but I don't think it's necessary. I'm prepared, when I have a kid (hopefully) to love him/her no matter what and fully respect/support them. If I ever have a *** son, I'll encourage him to bring his boyfriend home for me and my hopefully present wife to meet.

5. If said test came back positive for a homosexual baby, what would you do? If the test had to be administered, I'd do nothing different than if it was negative. Like I said, I'd love my baby no matter what :)

toader

Banned
DurfBarian said:
If you didn't want flames in the thread you would have done better to leave out the idiotic statements like "pro-choice means you are for abortions" (I know lots of pro-choice people who see abortion as the last option to choose, but who want to keep it an option) and "the homosexual community is actively recruiting" (explains all the pro-sodomy pamphlets I am always getting handed when I go to San Fran).

I agree Durf. There are many subtle things that can affect ones opinions on the matter, many more choices and positions than those listed.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
first off, this would be a moot point since if it's genetic then:

a) it's a dominant gene and one or both of the parents is ***

b) it's a recessive gene and both of the parents have half or complete "*** genes"

c) it's co dominant in which case both parents are bi

only choice B allows for straqight parents having *** kids

Choice B is invalidated by to occurance of *** people having kids that turn out straight.

thus, the test would be inacurate since even if they had a propensity towards gayness free will and upbringing would be able to compensate for *** genes.

since conservatives believe it is a choice (something B would support) the test would be meaningless since they could still raise their kid straight.

If they rejected the free will argument then they would have to come to terms with their own *** ancestry which would soften their view of their *** child.

Basically, free will pwns genetics.