Able To Run Ubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomocu

Banned
Able To Run Ubers?

Hey.
I resently started on my new smiter, and i've had a few second toughts since i dont know if he will be able to handle the ubers. I can write down my equipment:

-Gulliames
-Cat's eye
-Umed Zaka
-Gore
-Raven
-Dwarf
-Verdungo
-Duress
-Wizzy.

I dont have to worry about the res, since i will have max res in hell.
But still.
Im still quite insecure if i will be able to kill them all.

What do u think?

*Lomocu

seralph

Diabloii.Net Member
draculs are imo the most important pice of gear for uberrunners because of the chane to cast lifetap. Buy a wand with lifetap too, so you can leech from the first hit on.
To the resist part, Mephistos conviction aura will lower your resis by 125, take this in account as well.
If you have an alternative setup with more CB I personaly would switch to it.

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
What gloves do yo use...? Lifetap is paramount when doing ubers, therefor you need Dracul's Grasp.

Besides from that you gear looks fine...

Btw. You can never have enough enough res. when facing Uber Mephisto. As I remember his conviction aura gives -120% res.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
It's -125%, to be precise. I'm using CoH and 4 allres GCs for that purpose which add exactly that amount. Since then, the most dangerous parts of the whole purpose are the OKs and getting amped while fighting Lilith.

Also have a lifetap wand in the weapon switch, so you don't have to wait for Dracul's to trigger it for the first time. Sometimes it doesn't want to go off.

In short, you need:

Lifetap
Crushing blow
Massive excess resists
One point in smite
Deal enough regular damage to get more or less fully healed from a single hit while lifetap is running - you don't leech/lifetap from crushing blow damage.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
wizardspike? Make a black runeword in a flail. Ditch goreriders for goblin toe, DS won't do anything for you, you need CB. Switch the dungo with t-god's for meph. Switch the cat's eye for rising sun against diablo if you have it.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
wizardspike? Make a black runeword in a flail. Ditch goreriders for goblin toe, DS won't do anything for you, you need CB. Switch the dungo with t-god's for meph. Switch the cat's eye for rising sun against diablo if you have it.
Good grief, I actually have all that equipment... Ubering isn't as high-level geared as I thought.

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
I would swap the Wizardspike for a CB weapon. Black is cheap and efficient, Heaven's Light and Fleshripper are very nice alternatives too.

If you need resistances, use charms ! And if you have some wealth, go for eDeath BA (the one I'm currently using) or Last Wish BA :grin: !

Lomocu

Banned
Oki, thanks for all your oppinions! But unfortanly, Im not wealthy at all, so it will take me years to gather up some desent eq. Alltough, I do have draculs, i just forgot to write em down :rolleyes:

Oh well.
Actually..
I've been thinking, and i think i will use this smiter for hunting organs only, since i dont have any use for an other torch. And organ sets pay off pretty good these days :smiley:

Hm,
this might be little off topic but: With is the most difficult boss when ur hunting for organs? I've always tought that Izual is the hardest one to kill, but im not quite sure :rolleyes:

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd say Izzy, because they are those knights that cast IM...And you know that's a problem for every build that's phys damage based. Nilathak may do you some pain with his CE, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.