Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

AA's Weakness?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Dennis_KoreanGuy, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

AA's Weakness?

Please don't ban my IP for this...

My friend challenged me that if I can beat his Summoner Nec, then I'd get a free PnB gc. Not that I really need it since I got 10 for my Bonemancer, but if its free hey, I'll take it. I know he will give it to me because we're cool with xfering with each other and sharing items.

The only problem is... he Auto Aims.

He's also got a great Windy Druid but I killed him once with my 39K Lightning Sorc through Town Hugging and Name Locking. :D

This is what happens when I duel his Summoner.

1. He casts decrep on me around 2~4 screens away.
    2. I try to save my butt so I cast randomly everything where I think he would be.
    3. He teles right on top of me as soon as he gets into my map. (AA range only works when you get into their map-range or somewhere there I think)
    4. I die. :confused:

He summons skellies, but sometimes revives if its in hell and he feels like some Burning Souls. :eek:

All my chars become pretty much neutral when he teles on me, because they'd either go in blocking or recovering animation, and while they're still in that mode of neutralness, they'd get hit like 50 times.

This is why my Bowazon / Trapsin can't do crap against him because they dodge / block too easily. (My Trapsin can actually kill couple skellies)

It seems that AA also lets you break the last fcr bp and more, somewhere around 4~6 frames because his Spears practically overlaps each other.

I think WW Barbs are the best against him because while they're in WW mode, they can't be stunned or in animation of recovering / blocking. Barbs with 2x EBotD Zerker Axes or T Maul seems best against him since his Minions go down like twigs. Too bad I don't got a Barb... :( Hell I think yesterday a Rabies Druid managed to kill his entire army of skellies once by just hitting a mage and teleing away (or atleast tried to) but died by his Spears...

My Lightning Sorc... Well she can't hit him not even once. ONCE maybe if I clicked 0.000001 sec before he teled onto me...

My Bonemancer he can kill the most skellies by just randomly spamming Spears / Spirits / Teeth in general area where I think he would be.

It is impossible to tele away from him because as soon as he is 2~4 screens away from you he will begin his tele insanity.

Is there NO STOP to this MADNESS? Is there any way where I can get my gc? Please help me... Heck I'd give a SoJ or something to someone who helps me find a weakness to AA in NL West softcore...

P.S. I DO NOT want this site about how ppl should not use AA and everyone posting about it... I agree with you guys 1594%...

- Dennis

2. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

make a FB sorc :teeth:

3. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

make a FB sorc :teeth:, or another good option would be to think again with your barb, your Grim Ward will make the skeletons run away

:edit sorry for double post :(

4. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

WoW Never would've thought of the Grim Ward...

- Dennis

Edit : Btw, how does a FB sorc help?

5. aznbboi16

aznbboi16 IncGamers Member

With AA, the FCR looks ridiculous like 2 frame cast, but he still only casts "real" spears at whatever FCR bp he's at. The extra spears don't hurt.

Try with your trapper. Lay 5 traps around you and mindblast on top of yourself slightly north. Wait for him to teleport on you and your mindblast should stun his minions.

6. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

a wof trapper would own him pretty much i think,

and for FB, the skeletons dont protect him from the FB cause its explosive

7. LordDrift

LordDrift IncGamers Member

aa will always land on u if he tele locks, that gives u and advantage. Just meteor urself or blizz ur self. If ur a necro just use bone spirit and tele. never stand still

8. TheGreatDivorce

TheGreatDivorce IncGamers Member

If you are worried about being tele'd on, make a WW Barb or a Windie, you'd be at a serious disadvantage if you jumped on top of them.

9. Phyrexial

Phyrexial IncGamers Member

Unless he absorbs you to the point of negation, your trapper should be able to take him if you know how to play it well. Mindblast will stun all his minions so they won't attack when he teleports ontop of you as well as knocking them back more than his necro. When you MB him off his stack of summons he will be vulnerable and your traps should make short work of him. Whatever you do, don't sit there and try to outtank him once you've got him trapped if you see him shooting at you. Most of the time he will kill you first so make sure you keep moving while recasting traps/MBing.

Don't count on his summons dying too quickly either. If he summons lightning immune Revives then that isn't going to work. Once they are MB'ed off of him though, he will still die.

If you are willing to make a new dueler, a Windy should make very short work of him. If you keep up your own minions then his Bone spells should be avoidable. (unless of course AA penetrates this, I haven't pub'ed in awhile) Your Hurricane will slow his minions and your nado will rip through his skeletons and damage him very quickly. Because AA places them north of you, just spam nados upwards.

P.S: Your friend is a lamer.

10. '22'Souljah

'22'Souljah IncGamers Member

i also want to add to this that you can cloak of shadows his minions so they'll be blind and do nothing but take some hits
    just make sure you cast it when the minions are on your screen

11. Speederländer

Speederländer IncGamers Member

Use a trapper or a hybrid kick/trap or ghost/ww. I've defeated many AA summons necros with Wake + Mindblast. You must have teleport from enigma and good equipment though. Unless your technique is very good you will have a problem but the key is to take advantage of the larger MB target presented by a minion nec and the fact that if you can stun their minions in a trap they suck. That's why an area of effect trap like wake is better than sentry. You want to lock up the necro and his minions just long enough to tele of DF on top of him and kill him. Personally, I feel a pure 125 FC AA bone nec (perhaps with some revives from a single pt. investment and equipment boost) with good tele skill is the worst of the worst.

12. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

any sin will waste him easily. iron maiden isnt good enough because the damage sins do (physically) sucks anyways. psn rips necros apart. mb kills stack and ultimately the necro. if he teles on top of you then you can simply use a windy and wait for him to tele on top of you. spam nados above you where he'll land. it should kill him off VERY quickly. not to mention that frozen skelies = crap.

gl~

13. Arctickhan

Arctickhan IncGamers Member

Pure Charger with fanaticism it gives %35 att.speed when it maxed and gives you faster charge runs...take care of your energy stats for most runs...any missile attack is not problem either and cold or freezing is not problem too.
    But keep an eye on frozen skellies.
    but i always prefer ZepH's Rager...could be fine...huh?

14. G0su_Hellbolt

G0su_Hellbolt IncGamers Member

ArcticKhan, any pally who uses Charge+Fana vs a Tele+AA+Summoner would lose 10-0.

I suggest a Windy too, or maybe even a Warcry barb. Funny ^^

*Gosu-Hellbolt

15. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

my summoner got owned by all vita singers^^

16. PoorCobbler

PoorCobbler IncGamers Member

eh i think the most demoralizing way to fight a AA player is to convince him to fight u without aa on, then beat him to within an inch of death, then he'll realise he blows harder than the wind. :thumbsup:

17. Arctickhan

Ow!Tried it?I lost against ZepH with a tele+boner...i dont think it will make any sense...you think you gonna catch him with a warcrier or windy...You must get teleport as non-class skill too may be war crier fine but i dont think any necro will get closer any windy or warcrier if hes smart... *stab*Aaagkh!

18. waflob

waflob IncGamers Member

Nice idea, but this is most likely the reason they cheat. They know how bad they suck (or blow) and can't handle it. I think the only real way is to refuse to deal with people like this. What is the point in encouraging them to carry on using hacks ?

19. luis19

luis19 IncGamers Member

To prevent any further banning (remember last time?), i suggest everyone ignore Artic's post, its been stated that he is playing a completely different game from the rest of us.

zz

anyways, ww barb is the ultimate anti aa build, and ontop of that it has no single weakness (however another ww barb and a bone necro can be the hardest duels).

other builds that beat aa quite easily:
    windy, hammerdin (use desync to beat summon stacking), ww sin

builds that beat summon stack with ease:
    fb sorc, windy, ww barb (vs pure summoner, otherwise namelock zerk is required which isnt that easy), any assassin that utilizes MB.

other builds can beat a summoner by playing very defensive such as a necro and orber, but they wont necessarily have an easy time if the necro is say a hybrid or just using revivies.

20. Arctickhan

-*axe swings* unkgh! :lol: (lots of way to kill :p )
    -haha ok.but this brain damages make me bad who are you?Fanatic+Charger loses against a teleporter nec?!Where am i?I can't remember anything...
    -And this time you're right WW takes easily :thumbsup: ...but sorry i havent enough idea for other advices...but ww sin looks pretty too...

*death scream* :lol: