Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

**** Aaahhh I Hate Douche Bags!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by xxtallxx, Mar 14, 2004.

1. xxtallxx

xxtallxx IncGamers Member

**** Aaahhh I Hate Douche Bags!!!!!!

JESUS ****IN CHRIST I HATE ****IN KIDS THAT TRY N RIP U OFF!!!!!!
    ya no when kids move **** out of trade screen n try to replace with shitty stuff that looks like it???? ya n u always tell urself that youll never fall for it?? well i just ****in did n not for some **** for ****in 160-60-15 armor god damn mother ****er!!!!! just has to be the one time im half asleep n reading that the kid does it to me so i didnt see him switch n hit trade the little ****s account name is *colinjc* someone plz hack this ***** n get my armor back or at least ban the ****s account name or something....thats prob my best thing i had.....****!!!!

2. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

Perhaps it is best to stop using that language. Really isn't the place to do it.

-Backdoor Bandit

3. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

Ease up. I'd recommend editing your post, and removing all the foulties. This is not a hack site, so no one is going to hack him. The 160-60 was more than likely illegit anyways. What comes around goes around, be more careful next time, or don't play with the general public.

4. xxtallxx

Im Sure If U Just Lost Ur Best ****in Equipment To A Noobish Trick U Would Be Pretty Pissed Off Right Now Too

5. decoy_sJ

decoy_sJ IncGamers Member

well..if u lost something to a noobish trick...just be careful next time..harping on the fact that u lost something to a noobish trick will make u look kinda silly..chill man chill :buddies:

6. xxtallxx

easy for u guys to say...sitting behind ur alienware comps with enigmas n eth botd cbs all in top clans with tons of friends to help u all out....ya my only person i can trust on d2 is my bro who basically just quit playing, and to say what goes around comes around i doubt u would turn down godly gear if it was offered to u just cause its duped or hacked id take what ever i can get and the being tricked isnt the point of this post the point is that there are way to many fags trying to do stuff like this n i was an unfortunate one that finially fell for it

7. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

You just insulted close to all of the forum community. Everyone understands how you feel and now that you let out some anger its seriously time to hush up! Posting such vague generalisations won't help. Learn from your mistake and make sure it doesn't happen again. Enough of this thread now...

-Backdoor Bandit

8. RogueRed2

RogueRed2 IncGamers Member

Dude, I've lost some valuable things too with the same technique which happened to you too. I got mad, but just got over it.

Just remember to not lose your head over this, just be more careful next time you trade with strangers.

My first post yay! ^_~

9. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

I have only 1 friend I play with as well.

I have nothing close to an Enigma or Botd. Best item I've found in the last year and a half has been a Tgods.

I had a Valor back in the day (Acquired through Months of trading), and lost it when B.Net burped. (Roughly 2 years ago) At that time, I had JUNK other than that. I was angry, frustrated and annoyed. But I didn't go crazy and verbally assault everyone around me.

And to say that the point of this post is to do anything then just Vent is foolish You got tricked. You're Mad. Understandable. But... there are children at this forum, and others who don't want to see posts filled with profanities.

So ease up, and either get back in the game and rebuild. Or Quit. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Edit: RogueRed2, Welcome. I hope you find a place that's normally free of negativity. Enjoy your time here.

10. xxtallxx

right-o buddy but i dont see how i "insulted close to all of the forum community" cause if u can afford all that fancy crap then it should be a complient shouldnt it? that u dont have to worry bout "bad" kids ripping u off or if it does happen u can lay back on all the rest of your godly gear or get hooked up from a friend.

11. zzLen_Mastazz

zzLen_Mastazz Banned

uhh,...

And why do you suppose he was your only friend? :scratch:

Chill out and have one on me. :buddies:

12. JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS

JEDi-MiNDTRiCKS Banned

That sucks dude, I remember how pissed I was when I lost stuff from hacking/scamming/fake friends etc... But for next time your best bet is porbably to wait awhile and calm down then post lol :cheesy: Welcome to the forums RogueRed2 :thumbsup:

13. rickster

rickster IncGamers Member

Just be thankful that you haven't had your body popped on more than one occasion. One item doesn't compare to losing all your gear.

14. b2p

b2p Banned

only noobs fall for noobish tricks noob.

15. Newest Newb

Newest Newb IncGamers Member

And only noobs call others noobs. Implying is not the same as stating.

And Im sorry that you lost such an item, but whats done is done. It is understandable that you are very angry, but by cursing and screaming, you are only digging yourself deeper into your hole. Its not going to bring your item back, is it?