Aaaargh!

PeeZed

Diabloii.Net Member
Aaaargh!

Just had my first item POOF. I finally get my hands on a Soj and while doing a baal run it vanished! Well I supose I've been lucky so far but just wanted to have a rant anyway.

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
I found my first one 3 days ago (after a year+ of playing) in the WSK level 1 with my Meteorb (first Sorc I've ever played). I was doing full clears in a 3 player game and found it from a skeleton archer. Total MF%=150.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
iv found one soj, and a 5llbk, 20/244rfrost, and lots of nagels in 2years of online play

PeeZed

Diabloii.Net Member
Glad to hear I'm not the only one waiting for one of these to drop.
Well one day I must get one...

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I've found a couple before when I was farming NM Andy a while back. It's been a while since I've seen one though.
Sucks about the poofing, but you'll find one in the near future ^^ Just make sure you're not looking for one or else it'll never drop.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Meh. If some guy trades me a duped rune/SoJ and his crap poofs on me, rather than trying to track down this random guy and get my "revenge", I'll just use the time to work on getting another rune/SoJ. :tongue:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
There's really no point, you can't stop these buttholes. Just trade with people you trust, I suppose.