Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A2 merc aura level

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by kaervek666, Apr 7, 2004.

1. kaervek666

kaervek666 IncGamers Member

A2 merc aura level

Quick question,

will a merc hired at level 5 and leveled up to 90 have the same aura level as a merc simply hired at level 90 (just assume thats possible for Q.) or will the low lvl merc that you leveled up have a greater aura in the same way that he will have higher stats in other areas?

2. Cujo

Cujo IncGamers Member

3. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

That link will be removed... We're not allowed to link to other 'competing' forums.

btw. The link doesn't work for me, it just shows a white screen.

4. Cujo

Cujo IncGamers Member

I know we are not allowed to link to other forums, but since dii's own merc page is outdated, I asked Elly and she allowed it as long as it is used to answer questions, and not for advertising..

-dont know why the link doesn't work (works for me), but norm mercs will have 2 more lvl's of skills than hell mercs

5. kaervek666

kaervek666 IncGamers Member

I hadn't considered different diff settings actually, hmm. anyway, if a NM merc is hired at level 5 and leveled up to 90, will his aura at level 90 be higher than a NM merc hired at level 90?

reason i ask is that a merc hired at a low level has higher str/dex stats than a merc from the same difficulty that is hired at a high level, so was wondering if same applied to auras.

6. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

If you hired both from the same difficulty they'll have the same Slvl for their aura. The same with stats.