A1 Merc question

SgtPPS

Diabloii.Net Member
A1 Merc question

What kind of bows can a a1 merc use ? any rune words? Can they use amzon only bows?

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
Rogues are not amazons so they can't equip amazon-only items.

You'll need to make your runeword in standard bow type (most people prefer Crusader bow for merc runewords).

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member
You can equip your rogue with a Harmony RW blade bow at lvl45. The lvl10 vigor is great, my sin can walk faster than most characters can run (with a little help from BoS and Nat's shoes that is) ;)

Witchwild, Windforce, that great rare that isn't quite good enough for you to use etc. The only limitation is the zon only thing.

SgtPPS

Diabloii.Net Member
YogiRat said:
You can equip your rogue with a Harmony RW blade bow at lvl45. The lvl10 vigor is great, my sin can walk faster than most characters can run (with a little help from BoS and Nat's shoes that is) ;)

Witchwild, Windforce, that great rare that isn't quite good enough for you to use etc. The only limitation is the zon only thing.
Yeah I guess I will have to find a bow to put harmony in... I use my a1 merc on my poisonmancer.. for the last blow... but also would be good for pi's if i decide to go to hell with him.

sangfagel

Diabloii.Net Member
In my ranking:
Nr 1: Faith
Nr 2: Wrath

Both of them ladder only and both of them expensive but they really rocks.

jonbendale

Diabloii.Net Member
I would agree with the runeword ranking for Act1 Merc for Strafazon char carrying WF:

1) Faith crusader bow
2) Wrath runewrod Great/Blade Bow (for IAS), is like a WWS on steroids
3) Ice with cold arrow merc (what do you guys think?)
4) Harmony crusader bow for vigor aura and elemental
5) WF
6) Brand runeword
7) WWS

What do you think? I was dreaming of making an Ice bow for Rogue cold arrow merc and a Faith GMB strafazon for my next project. Which would give the Frost Novas & cold aura...