A Tribute To Bob Marley

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
A Tribute To Bob Marley

Calling All Bob Marley Fans

This is a tribute to the greatest raggae artist who ever lived. A rastafarian who was a rebel. From No Woman No Cry to Redemtion Song he created many innovative songs that many people still listen to till this day. So this is thank you for Bob Marley and may you rest in Peace.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
I believe propper protocol in such an occasion is to smoke 2 joints before you smoke 2 joints, and then smoke 2 more.

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
Redemption song is a tune I really enjoy...... Everytime I hear that one, it calmes me down. It really does..... gives of a huge "relaxing vibe". Bob Marley was a good guy!!

David.

Wrathchild

Diabloii.Net Member
DaviddeJong said:
Redemption song is a tune I really enjoy...... Everytime I hear that one, it calmes me down. It really does..... gives of a huge "relaxing vibe". Bob Marley was a good guy!!

David.
yeah bob marleys music is really relaxing. still some time ago i thought bob marley was a bit boring but i just got one of his cds and now im like stoked on it :p

Eff

Banned
he's done some very (musically) impressive stuff, but i could never fully get into him, as much as i like reggea and ska. my preference is more towards dub reggea/1st/2nd wave ska.
i like what he sings about, as much as i probably don';t undertsnad the rastafari movemnt, i like what i know about it. he's done a lot for spreading reggea to the world

Johnny

Banned
I heard the police had to seal off Bob Marleys grave because no matter how much weedkiller they poured over it the grave still keept spouting a certain plant.

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm thinking of making a cool website (because I can make hot sites) do you guys have any Ideas? :scratch:

BTW What is your favorite Marley Song?

Oooo I have 69 Posts Right Now.