A Thread to Call My Very Own

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
A Thread to Call My Very Own

since I got my eyelids pulled over my kneecaps for hijacking someone else's welcome thread, I'll make my own :)

Hi! I'm me. Uh... me being Désirée, a 35 y-o filmmaker from Long Beach. Been playing D2 since it was released. Only took one time attempting B-net to realize I'm an SP kinda gal. I also play MP with my fiancée whose computer is set up about 6 feet away from mine. Our first 'team' together are both level 53 (my dual-wielding martial arts assassin and her ice arrow bowazon) and have just hit the waypoint for the Canyon of the Magi in nightmare act II.

My cats MommyCat, Squeaker & Mop say hi also. now go answer my questions in my assassin mind blast thread :xtongue:

Orlith

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome HBeachBabe!

Enjoy your stay and don't forget to drop by the EMB and have a cold on on me, actually... the first one is always on Mage11 ;)

Butzull

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome aboard HBeachBabe, hope you enjoy your trip. Enjoy the insanity!

*rushes off to check Mind Blast thread as commanded even though he's quite inexperienced with it*

Butz. :teeth:

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi BeachBabe,

once again welcome to the forum! :D The reminders are the same as in the other thread: Squid, Lucy, Gregory, Blame Durf, read FAQ, drink at EMB etc.

Also, if you like I can put you on the SPFer location list

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome too HBeachBabe. Lady D2 players are regarded like elites here in the SPF so I'm sure you'll feel right at home here.

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
Ohh, another +1 thread! :D

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!!

Have another :drink: at the EMB on me.. (that kinda rhymed, yeah)

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome, and enjoy your stay! :) Best of luck with that 'sin. MA 'sins are my favorite character.

Stargaze

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello and welcome to this our beloved Isle of Single players. Take a seat, have a look and go get yourself a drink or two at The EMB - it's on the house or on me.

Enjoy your stay here, as we all do. And never hesitate to ask a question.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
all your threads are belong to us

meaning...me myself and I and my other personalities that still refuse to speak to me...

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi BeachBabe, welcome to the forums, hope u enjoy your stay, ow and my cats frits and Suca say hi to your cats :wink:

robin