a summoner for ubers

Apophis

Banned
a summoner for ubers

i wanna do a summoner for ubers and for mf as equipment is usual but for the stats and skills

skills : 20 summon skellies, 20 resist skellies
and to go for revive 20 and 20 revive resists
because i wanna go for ubers especially
with decreipfy and if not good tell me other sollutions :))thanx

Enilias

Diabloii.Net Member
Assuming you'll get about +20 to all summoning skills you'll only get about 10 more resist when you max summon resist instead of put 1 point in it. Also, revive doesn't make your revives stronger, skeleton mastery does that. It only allows you to revive more monsters, are you seriously going to revive over 40 monsters?

Apophis

Banned
maybe my ideea is not good but i want to find a necromancer summoner capable of ubers with revives, but yes,more revives,more dmg,less time

Enilias

Diabloii.Net Member
I have 21 revives with just 1 hard point in revive and I can tell you, if I want to have 21 revives it already takes half the time it takes to kill mephisto to just collect them. 9 urdars is more then enough to solo the ubers. Maxing corpse explosion is a much better place for those skillpoints. With max CE clearing the mini-uber levels goes so much faster.

Senshiki

Diabloii.Net Member
I've seen a video of a summoner soloing ubers, however he had godly gear (shako, nigma, hoto, arach, dual sojs the works, as well as full charms)

However his strategy iss the same as I use. When I do ubers, I use a smiter (not godly gear, barely semi) and the life tap from drac's keeps me alive. I run with a friend of mine who uses my IK barb for the BO and howl to scare off minions. Basically a summoner does the same. Use life tap on the boss and none of your minions will die (cept mages if u have em.) Then use terror to keep the minions at bay. To speed up the process, create an iron golem out of IK maul since it has crushing blow and 200% damage to demons.

On a side note, the killing will be slow anyways, and an act 2 merc will die, so don't worry bout getting a might merc. Instead, I find the best merc is a rogue. she stays out of the way. her damage isn't much, but she will cast inner sight, which will make your skeletons hit more often.

Perfect Hatred

Diabloii.Net Member
i wanna do a summoner for ubers and for mf as equipment is usual but for the stats and skills

skills : 20 summon skellies, 20 resist skellies
and to go for revive 20 and 20 revive resists
because i wanna go for ubers especially
with decreipfy and if not good tell me other sollutions :))thanx
Just killed the Ubers with my summoner for the first time yesterday. It wasnt too hard. Just split up the Ubers so you can attack them 1 at a time. Make sure your Clay Golem is summoned so the Uber is slowed to a crawl and harmless. If that isnt enough you can always decreptify him.

Keep minions away from you with terror or attract. Make sure you have some Urdars(or other monsters or same class) with you since they deal crushing blow. Max out fishymancer skills + skelly mages. If you have a friend then have him battle order your entire skelly party before you go in battle and not a single skelly will probably die. Thats it, killing Ubers with summoner is pretty easy so no special build is required, just the normal summoner one.

Apophis

Banned
perfect hatred,what kind of skills you used,tell me ur necromancer skills and stats. :Di know strategy,just need a build

xNamastex

Diabloii.Net Member
Hardest part about Ubers for the Summoner is that they heal like crazy, so the last bit of health takes a long time. You will need to have some poison mages to help prevent the fast healing. Therefore mages are a must.

Otherwise, just use a 1pt smiter - its way faster.

Darker Realm

Diabloii.Net Member
killing will be slow anyways, and an act 2 merc will die
My Act 2 Merc never died in Ubers. He is just wearing Eth Reaper's Toll, Stealskull with P Ame, and just a Ornate Plate Enigma at clvl 92. My friend helped me give B O but I've also went without the aura. Just take care of him with potions and full rejuvs, and make sure you have adequate summons on screen.

Zarniwoop

Diabloii.Net Member
There's one way to solo ubers with a necro:

Extremely good gear. You MUST have EXTREMELY powerful skellis/mages. You WILL want CB revives. Your merc needs to live long enough to CB the boss.