a short tale of awesome luck

BSU

Diabloii.Net Member
a short tale of awesome luck

I play HC ladder on USwest. Within about 1.5 hours while rushing people for forge runs, I found frostburns, shard, ribcracker, spirit shroud, IK gloves, wizard spike, shael rune, a +3 fire skills +30 stregth ammy, and traded 5% bk ring and 50% wartravs for ber gul and ist runes. Finnaly I get my streak of awesome luck :D

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
After I found the third perfect Mara's in a row in this season, I started to search my room for the secret camera. I never found that amulet at all so far and the first three I found were perfect and all were found in the same season, all within 6 weeks (Eldritch, then Diablo with 0%MF, then Baal with 0% MF). If it had been a football game, that would be called a hattrick, I guess :lol:

GameFellow

Diabloii.Net Member
Sharing a bit of my odd luck...

I've been playing this game for years, and for the first time ever, I got a Windforce bow to drop doing a Ladder SC Hell Mephisto run.

A couple of funny things about the drop...1) Meph didnt drop it, it was one of his minions. 2) I found a 2nd Windforce a couple of days later AGAIN, NOT from Meph but from one of his minions. (Meph hates me... :lol: )

Too bad Windforces aren't worth crap these days with all the Grand Matron Faith bows on the market!

Senor Bezeer

Diabloii.Net Member
GameFellow said:

I've been playing this game for years, and for the first time ever, I got a Windforce bow to drop doing a Ladder SC Hell Mephisto run.

A couple of funny things about the drop...1) Meph didnt drop it, it was one of his minions. 2) I found a 2nd Windforce a couple of days later AGAIN, NOT from Meph but from one of his minions. (Meph hates me... :lol: )

Too bad Windforces aren't worth crap these days with all the Grand Matron Faith bows on the market!
You wouldnt by any chance not want one of those windforces :D Id be willing to set up a trade with you for one, but only if you have no use for it. I dont wanna sound like im begging for it, cause im not. Judgeing by the way you said:
Too bad Windforces aren't worth crap these days
So if your interested..... o yah, if you DO wanna trade one of them, what would you want for it?

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
GameFellow said:

mm im pretty sure that one of his minions cant drop windforce nor can mephisto.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
oscarmk1 said:
mm im pretty sure that one of his minions cant drop windforce nor can mephisto.
Durance 3 is a L83 or 84 area and TC 87 items can drop there as well IIRC, i.e. any monster there can drop WF, including the councils (and in Durance 1-2 as well) - except Meph :lol:

GameFellow

Diabloii.Net Member
Senor Bezeer said:
You wouldnt by any chance not want one of those windforces :D Id be willing to set up a trade with you for one, but only if you have no use for it. I dont wanna sound like im begging for it, cause im not. Judgeing by the way you said:

So if your interested..... o yah, if you DO wanna trade one of them, what would you want for it?
Sorry Bez, I traded the 2nd WF pretty soon after I found it. Got some pretty good resists charms for it. As for the original, my Act 2 Rogue Merc is using it...she does pretty decent using it!

Senor Bezeer

Diabloii.Net Member
GameFellow said:
Sorry Bez, I traded the 2nd WF pretty soon after I found it. Got some pretty good resists charms for it. As for the original, my Act 2 Rogue Merc is using it...she does pretty decent using it!
Thats ok, i wasnt expecting you to trade it to me, i was just hoping maybe I'd be lucky enough to get it, don't worry about it.