A School Shooter, 6 blocks from where I work. . .

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
You have lockdowns in your schools? Freaky.

I also saw on TV that some American schools make their kids go through metal detectors on their way in - does that really happen? Man, things were so different when (and where) I was at school. The worst thing that ever happened was when they put a ban on us playing British Bulldogs in the playground. And I went to a scumhole school, not one of the nice ones...

I went to a pretty rough school where we were subjected to
"induced hypothermia; forcing students to stand for prolonged periods; sleep deprivation; a technique called "the attention grab" where a students shirt is forcefully seized; the "attention slap" or open hand slapping that hurts but does not lead to physical damage; the "belly slap"; and sound and light manipulation."
http://www.southingtonschools.org/

ragnar_ii

Diabloii.Net Member
We kinda had a lockdown when I was in HS. The teacher thought there was anthrax in one of the drawers to our desks. Nobody was able to leave the room untill the fire department came and removed it, and had it tested. I think I missed lunch that day.

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
ragnar_ii said:
We kinda had a lockdown when I was in HS. The teacher thought there was anthrax in one of the drawers to our desks. Nobody was able to leave the room untill the fire department came and removed it, and had it tested. I think I missed lunch that day.
ahahahhahahaha, Brilliant. What was it?

masterazn

Banned
OMG, that's like when Jack Bauer does something he's not supposed to be is the right thing and he like totally like, you know, like gets away with it and he escapes the building while the rest of CTU gets locked down and these buttheads from Division come down and be buttheads and they're like "OMG WTF WHERE IS BAUER?!" and everyone is like "I DON'T KNOW" and like secretly like Chloe, and like Tony, and like Michelle too sometimes, they like, you know, like help Jack in secrecy and so Jack is super cool and he owns all the bad guys and like he wins and the president is like "OMG YOU'RE SO COOL" and then everyone else is like "OMG JACK YOU WERE RIGHT" and like Division leaves and like the lockdown is over and so then the story is almost over and the terrorists are almost all dead but then Jack's stupid daughter, Kim Bauer, she like thinks she's so cool so she gets into stupid stuff like getting kidnapped, and you know, like kidnapping children and like running away from LA with that stupid boy and then she thinks she's so cool she takes at job at CTU and gets locked down and like the whole thing happens again and Jack Bauer goes out and owns everyone and saves the day and then the Chinese are like "OMG WTF YOU OWNED US" and so they wanna get back at him and own him up but the US of A is like "DUDES WE GOTTA GIVE BAUER TO THE CHINESE" and then these dudes are totally like "DUDE WE GOTTA KILL BAUER" so they plan an accident but Bauer finds out from Palmer and he like fakes his death with the help of his friends Tony, Michelle, and Chloe and so he pretends to die and becomes super dooper like low profile until he comes back and owns more terrorists and everyone is like "OMG WTF JACK IS ALIVE?" and Kim is like "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DOING THIS TO ME *CRY CRY CRY*" and like then Jack wins again and it's like over, and stuff.

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
Wait a second - schools gave up the strap in the '60s so now kids can be complete ****heads? Can someone please explain this to me?

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
There was a bomb threat my seniour year in high school. THey evaculated the whole school and sent the kids to the stadium. THey never found a bomb. . . but if I were the bomber, I would have put the bomb in the stadium, then said it was in the school. . . :evil:

Stompwampa said:
There was a bomb threat my seniour year in high school. THey evaculated the whole school and sent the kids to the stadium. THey never found a bomb. . . but if I were the bomber, I would have put the bomb in the stadium, then said it was in the school. . . :evil:
Have you ever thought about a career in the Army? They want devious and nasty SOBs.:thumbsup:

My last HS never had a problem with that. Then again, half the trucks had full gun racks in the rear window and teachers regularly borrowed our knives. The machine shop made potato guns. Fights were broken up only after there was a clear winner. And we came out fine.

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DAMNED KIDS!!!

when did 30 become old?

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
Evil Conservative Inc said:
Fights were broken up only after there was a clear winner. And we came out fine.
That's actually a pretty smart tactic. There'll just be another fight later on if it isn't settled right then and there.