A scary thingy

pullastjaerten

Diabloii.Net Member
A scary thingy

Well its like this:
Im w8ing for a friend to join my game, but hes not showing up so ill decide to kill andy to kill some time while w8ing. When andy is dead and i walk back to the room just before andys room just to kill those monsters there when suddenly a townportal appears! wtf with that? there were no tpshrine on the lvl or anything, it really freaked me out(no more andy-runs for me :(

pullastjaerten

Diabloii.Net Member
Leohappy said:
You probably had some lag and andy's tp opened in another room...
Andys tp u say? maybe im tired but i cant remember andy casting a tp when she dies?..or then again im tired but it still kinda freaks me out, like all of a sudden a tp appears at that little pool of blood :S

rubberband shooter

Diabloii.Net Member
pullastjaerten said:
Well its like this:
Im w8ing for a friend to join my game, but hes not showing up so ill decide to kill andy to kill some time while w8ing. When andy is dead and i walk back to the room just before andys room just to kill those monsters there when suddenly a townportal appears! wtf with that? there were no tpshrine on the lvl or anything, it really freaked me out(no more andy-runs for me :(
A town portal will appear awhile after beside you after kill andy, nothing strange about it.

distancepieman

Diabloii.Net Member
rubberband shooter said:
A town portal will appear awhile after beside you after kill andy, nothing strange about it.
This only happens when you complete the quest yourself, or kill her in a game where the quest hasn't been completed. These are the only times the portal opens.

~Bails