A ROSE by any other name - Item Find Thread April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
Triple durability, so quite unlucky there !!! Where did it drop?

Edit: nvm, not 1.13, but an older version, so I have no clue.

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
Isn't that the well known (as in: I recall having read about it, but I'm an pre-1.10 noob) dual wield bug in some older versions?

Reactions: Yng

Caralis

Diabloii.Net Member
Get 2.5k life, a merc with guardian angel, kiras and reapers, and a huge 2H weapon instead :D
Been playing 2h zealot with my pally. Actually i like more playing 2hander, each run is more intense, you have to look what you are doing. With grief you just steamroll everything.

Yng

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah, I must admit I'm a pre Enigma noob as well.
@ffs your craft reminded me of one I hadn't posted from a few attempts at a Barb craft:

Reactions: ffs

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
@Yng That is very cool, wish I had a 2/19+ craft to try 174% FCR trapper. Probably overkill and more of a PvP thing but I'm sure it's a lot of fun.

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
Well now the game is just mocking me :mad:

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 21.00.20.png

EDIT: Hmm actually some second thoughts on this!

It could enable a Javazon to hit 99% FCR (which I absolutely love) on switch with CtA. Normally this means using e.g. Wizzy, either dropping CtA or pre-buffing with CtA, I'm doing that for cow runs for example.

But 99% + CtA switch is possible with this ammy, though the setup options are weird AF. For me Razor is set in stone so no wiggle room there. Arach or Nosferatu's are not options. FCR gloves don't work either because 3/20s not only provide damage but much needed IAS. Dropping them and still hitting 32% IAS at least means 3 IAS jewels total in shield and/or Griffon's. So overall loss of 3 skills and up to 2 facets (when using a 4x RBF shield as I do and which overall is responsible for some ~30% of her damage). Pretty clear loss of damage is too high...

But what might work is Griffon's, Spirit, 2x FCR rings and this ammy. It will mean losing CNBF from Ravenfrost, and Griffon's with Cham is no option either because of IAS needed again. So basically the downside is that thawing potions in belt are needed for extended running. Don't know how annoying that is, but I'll definitely try to put this thing to use at least. :)

Also if thawing potions are in fact too annoying long term -- Cham in Griffon's and different shield with combination of IAS jewels and RBFs. Well I don't consider myself quite wealthy enough to use a Cham for min-maxing of this sort though. :)

Open to suggestions on how to use this otherwise!

Last edited:

GalaXyHaXz

Diabloii.Net Member
Combine that with an 07 Valk for a whopping 50%FCR at no cost! The only killer is the lack of resists on that roll.

Yng

Diabloii.Net Member
Waterwalk are definitely among my preferred boots (along with Aldur's and Hotspur depending on target), specifically for block or Hoto using characters.

Anywho, going through my Gomule files and found another gem I apparently never posted?

(7/8, 126/130, 18/18, 11/11, Ethereal)

Reactions: ffs

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
As we are about skills/FCR stuff:

Found yesterday:

Code:
Soul Visage
Coronet
Defense: 37
Durability: 29 of 30
Required Level: 67
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x45cab8d4
Magic Damage Reduced by 2
Poison Resist +40%
Adds 1-111 lightning damage
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
20% Faster Cast Rate
Perfect poison res isn't bad, but it could have better resists.

While browsing stashes for it, I rediscovered this one as well:

Code:
Priest's Circlet of the Magus
Defense: 24
Durability: 17 of 35
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: **
Fingerprint: 0x54ec4661
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
20% Faster Cast Rate
I haven't added sockets so far.

ioupainmax

Diabloii.Net Member
That sorceress coronet might work for a ranged enchantress. The lightning damage helps, the poison resist is good if you go the ES route.

matjex

Diabloii.Net Member
Code:
Arch-Angel's Circlet of Luck
Circlet
Defense: 23
Durability: 33 of 35
Fingerprint: 0x7ee1af0c
Item Level: 94
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
35% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Dont know why but I felt like keeping this circlet. would it be worth it to hope for a 2s larzuk, or should I just charsie it?

Status
Not open for further replies.