A ROSE by any other name - Item Find Thread April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Member
Not bad. Once I had two shakos in two consecutive Meph runs, but that's probably 10 years ago.

BTW, what's your best "runeword in one" drop? Once I had Dol+Io, there's probably a screenshot somewhere in here. I also think that one of my Jah or Ber drops had Ith as well which is an "almost Enigma" one :).

You will let me know if you hear me telling the same stories again and again, right?
I think it has to be Jah and Ber, with no Ith, to be a 'near enigma' :D

Edit: I need to turn my Mac's autocorrect off...

Last edited:
Reactions: zoo

Caralis

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice! Gonna make a 2H travincal zealer? :D
Yes, been trying all the night to make it work, finally came with this setup:

Andariel's (20% ias, ll)
Enigma BP
LOH (20% ias)
Nosferatu's (10% ias, ll)
Rare Tri-ress boots
Ravenfrost
Rare ring with 10 fcr, ar, 3% ll
Caster amulet (with 5% fcr, res)

On switch:

6 BO CtA
35 fcr Spirit

It hits 48 fcr breakpoint, 50 ias breakpoint (5/5/5/5/11) and has nice ll (15% with crappy rolls).

Sadly my new zealot is optimized to phaseblade and max block, and im out of respects

Dezrok

Diabloii.Net Member
2 ohm in 2 days, 1 from LK and 1 from travincal test runs with 2H zealot.
Hey Caralis, that is one VERY organised GoMule!!!

Nice find with the Ohms as well. Just a note that it is usual forum protocol to show screenshots of high runes lying on the ground when and where you find them. While hardly foolproof it helps to build trust on the forum that finds are legit and people aren't duping (likewise screenshots and GoMule readouts in general).

I know this isn't written down in any of the stickies, so just thought I'd mention it as there seems to be a few new members who have recently joined the SPF. And welcome to the SPF btw.

Caralis

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey Caralis, that is one VERY organised GoMule!!!

Nice find with the Ohms as well. Just a note that it is usual forum protocol to show screenshots of high runes lying on the ground when and where you find them. While hardly foolproof it helps to build trust on the forum that finds are legit and people aren't duping (likewise screenshots and GoMule readouts in general).

I know this isn't written down in any of the stickies, so just thought I'd mention it as there seems to be a few new members who have recently joined the SPF. And welcome to the SPF btw.
I tried to take screenshots but i failed miserably. i hold alt to show items but my screenshots look like this:

Screenshot003.jpg

Btw i play in fullscreen and that was a ber rune from lk.

Last edited:

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
@Caralis Is your item-hold 'alt'?

Try 'space' (what I use) or another random non-functional key like 'z' and try again. Maybe try changing the prnt scrn button as well.

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
@PhineasB haha yeah but that's fine, I think it's very unlikely that he needs a 2/20 ammy ever, unless I find DWeb and want to respec to PN. :) But I did build a 125% FCR PN Nec using DWeb as one of the builds I ran RFL/Cows with last year. For him it's a perfect fit, enabling him to stay at 125% while dropping a 10% FCR ring and swapping in a SoJ.

Actually can't think of another class ammy that needs exactly 20% (i.e. 19% is not enough) to be a meaningful upgrade, so even though it has no other amazing rolls I was really happy with that. :)

EDIT: I'd certainly have loved to have a Sorc/Lightning roll for HelpYourself of course, so she can drop her FCR ring.. that would have been put to extensive use immediately, and all I'm asking for is 17% there. :p

Last edited:

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Member
I think 210% is weirdly perfect? I've used them before, but I actually can't remember on which character...

GalaXyHaXz

Diabloii.Net Member
@matjex I've used them on javazons and sorcs. They're not bad but still beaten by a good pair of rares. Most people who don't have access to classic rares prefer Treks for the FHR, but if you don't need that, the life boost is very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.