A ROSE by any other name - Item Find Thread April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
Starting to run Nihlathak for 98-99 with my untwinked Sorc has netted some really nice finds already, this probably being the highlight so far -- I'm pretty speechless actually, especially considering I normally don't pick these up haha. My Trapper will be so happy about this present ;) also exactly the right resist on top of the @ to use with Hoto/Spirit setup.

Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 17.22.23.png

@1have2much3time Grats on the Zod! Never had a direct drop of that still. :)

BKC

Diabloii.Net Member
i thought trappers benefited more from ias? still that tiara is drewl worthy material

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Member
I think the idea is that fcr on the circlet allows you to use dual claws for more damage. Ias for traps, fcr for teleport.

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
There are different routes for Trapper and I'm far from being an expert on the ins and outs, but tbh best efficiency means using Enigma, and with that FCR becomes crucial. That's why many prefer a Hoto/Spirit or Spirit/Spirit setup, using BoS to take care of trap laying speed. Different thing for dual claw variants using Fade. Personally, I don't have good enough claws to switch to such a setup, though as @Kitteh said that Tiara opens up some options worth taking a look at, e.g. 65% FCR setups with dual claws. I'm perfectly happy with Hoto/Spirit though for faster teleport and great overall stats. As for socketing, I think it's worth to get Cham'ed in order to free up the second ring slot.

Jamie

Diabloii.Net Member
Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One Hand Damage: 30 - 53
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0x52a5e87c
Item Level: 87
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+19% to Cold Skill Damage
Lightning Resist +34%
Fire Resist +31%

Found this in the area after Pindleskin. Not the first one you enter into, as it is full of cold immunes, but the very next one. Opened the evil urn and it popped a pack of the little guys that shoot darts at you, and the boss of the pack dropped a unique dimensional shard and I about crapped my pants. Have never found one as far as I remember on battle.net or single player. Pretty awesome considering I started back up fresh not too long ago, and I'm still using a Peasant Crown because I haven't found a shako lmao.

Caralis

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello guys, i have been lurking this forum for ages, and finally decided to create an account lol.
I have been playing diablo sp for about 2 years, in and out.

Lately i have been farming LK for infinity (1 sur left). And today decided to craft some caster amulets, i think that my results are WAAAYY above average with only 24 (yes, 24!!) attemps.
Screenshot004.jpg
1% fcr away from swapping 10 fcr ring for BKWB

Code:
Beast Beads
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0x561221a4
Item Level: 91
+2 to Druid Skill Levels
+5% Faster Cast Rate
+14 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 4%
Cold Resist +17%
All Resistances +12
Damage Reduced by 1

Rune Scarab
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xffc4105f
Item Level: 90
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+9% Faster Cast Rate
+10 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 4%
Magic Damage Reduced by 3
Poison Length Reduced by 75%
Level 1 Attract (12/22 Charges)

Eagle Collar
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xbfbd042e
+6% Faster Cast Rate
+4 to Dexterity
+17 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 4%
Fire Resist +10%

Bitter Noose
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xda84b1d8
+9% Faster Cast Rate
+28 to Strength
+18 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%
Lightning Resist +28%
37% Extra Gold from Monsters

Order Heart
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0xb5b099ab
Item Level: 93
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+8% Faster Cast Rate
+4 to Dexterity
+4 to Energy
+5 to Life
+13 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 8%

Last edited:

NamelessPenguin

Diabloii.Net Member
Made my first Faith today, guess it turned out OK. If I plug the numbers into the German calculator, I need 28 IAS to it 8 FPA. Does this mean I can wear LoH and socket a 15% IAS jewel into something, and I'm good to go? If this is the case, I don't see any difference in hitting +12 Fanat or +15 gear wise...?

EDIT: Forgot that I will be wearing WF, and this is for my merc. If I then plug in the numbers, I get 46% IAS to hit 8 FPA. It says +50% for 12 Fanat, and 46% for 15 Fanat. I just thought the higher Fanat Faith had, the more gear flexibility. What am I missing?

Faith

Shadow Bow
OhmJahLemEld
Two Hand Damage: 64 - 253
Durability: 17 of 28
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 52
Required Dexterity: 188
Fingerprint: 0xabf29e41
Item Level: 85
Level 14 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
+1 to All Skills
330% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
300% Bonus to Attack Rating
+75% Damage to Undead
+50 to Attack Rating against Undead
Adds 120 - 120 Fire Damage
All Resistances +15
10% Reanimate as: Returned
75% Extra Gold from Monsters
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Ohm Rune
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Lem Rune
Socketed: Eld Rune

Last edited:

Jamie

Diabloii.Net Member
Raven Heart
Jewel
Required Level: 28
Fingerprint: 0x9584204e
Item Level: 49
+7 to Maximum Damage
+8 to Dexterity
Cold Resist +10%
Lightning Resist +10%
Fire Resist +10%
Poison Resist +10%

I found this awhile pack and never got a reply in the price check guide.

Can anyone give any input on the value or usefulness of this jewel.. or both lol? It seems pretty good, especially considering the level req is 28. Almost put it in my bowzon's twitch, but decided to hang onto it until I was sure of the value/rareness/usefulness of it. Maybe I'm dumb and it sucks.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
IAS is magic only for jewels. That jewel would be a good socket for something like Skin of the Vipermagi, provided the dex is needed. However, there are better options amongst blue jewels (15 all). In general, rare jewels require a LOT of luck to be useful. Something like 30 fire res -15%req 9str 9dex would be about the best 1.09+ has to offer. 1.07 is even worse, but 1.08 can have some very interesting jewels.

Status
Not open for further replies.