A ROSE by any other name - Item Find Thread April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
@darkstarhub I once tried a Furywolf when I found one, but it was so not worth it. Can't think of a build where it would be good, or even decent, compared to the top stuff out there.

@NamelessPenguin I made a Delirium for a Windy too, in a terrific base I got from a fellow basiner. I think +3 Tornado + 3 Hurricane, or something like that.

darkstarhub

Diabloii.Net Member
@T72on1 Yeah, I figured there were better weapons for a given build. Oh well, it appears @helvete is correct in that it’s just a grailer to check off the list. Plus the high lvl requirements and crazy str requirement make it something that you would really have to “want” to use.

Zenigma

Diabloii.Net Member
Another grailer! And quite a find for an untwinked throwbarb. Not sure if it'll see much use. Might just want to keep it on retainer to assist in body retrieval. Probably just a trophy for the stash. A low roll, but I'm ultimately happy to have simply found it

Screenshot353.jpg

And it didn't even drop from pindle.

Code:
 Wraith Flight
Ghost Glaive
Throw Damage: 115 - 325
One Hand Damage: 71 - 230
Quantity: 47
Required Level: 76
Required Strength: 79
Required Dexterity: 127
Fingerprint: 0x5f13b488
Item Level: 86
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Unidentified
156% Enhanced Damage
10% Life stolen per hit
+15 to Mana after each Kill
Replenishes quantity
Ethereal

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Member
Very satisfying :D Nice to see another DA CtA, flails are so boring! Although for me, I like variety of bases to make it more distinctive to my other weapon set.

drmalawi

Diabloii.Net Member
Very satisfying :D Nice to see another DA CtA, flails are so boring! Although for me, I like variety of bases to make it more distinctive to my other weapon set.
exactyl.
I like to use DA since I use flail for HoTo. It is a nice visual note that you have to do weapon swap :D

GalaXyHaXz

Diabloii.Net Member
You realize you'll never find highlord's as long as you look for it? You must look for something else instead, since the game is trying to disappoint ^^

NamelessPenguin

Diabloii.Net Member
@drmalawi Patience, my friend, patience. That amulet is rarer than any Zod or Ber, it's a unicorn sighting, a four leaf clover. Keep running Andy, she will drop that thing sooner or later. I tried several times to fool the game into thinking I was just monkeying around, looking for something else, but it didn't drop anyways.

MizzouFTW

Diabloii.Net Member
I've ran LK from 11:00 AM until 10:00 PM. I took a 20 minute break to warm up food and went back to it. Runs are usually around ~24 seconds. I've found 20+ lem runes, 8 Mal runes, 2 Gul runes, and a hell of a lot of skillers. I need another Sur or a Ber to make Infinity. I'm sad with my luck but also incredibly happy.

I found this a few days ago but didn't post it.

Code:
Volcanic Crystalline Globe
Crystalline Globe
One Hand Damage: 10 - 26
Durability: 23 of 30
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x6e69b004
Item Level: 62
+3 to Fire Skills (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Thunder Storm (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Enchant (Sorceress Only)
+1 to Shiver Armor (Sorceress Only)
+23 to Life
Awesome... I netted three fire skillers today, too.

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I'm very jealous. I want one of those in 1.07, preferably also with fire mastery!

I recall back in ~2011 or 2012 someone posted a similar find (it may have been the start of an IFT) that was like yours buy may also have had fire mastery. Maybe an older member will remember the post.

GalaXyHaXz

Diabloii.Net Member
Speaking of fire sorcy stuff, 1.07 council has been nice lately. Good stuff for my firewall sasa
Code:
Prefix 1117 Grand Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 69
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x123e0946
+37 to Life
+1 to Fire Skills (Sorceress Only)
And top it off with the Icy Cellar
Code:
Shimmering Grand Charm of Sustenance
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 27
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x754b7b0c
+24 to Life
All Resistances +13

Volcanic Smoked Sphere of Anthrax
One-Hand Damage: 4 to 10
Durability: 35 of 35
(Sorceress Only)
Orb Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Level: 92
Fingerprint: 0x2ed59c30
+49 to Mana
Adds 12-25 poison damage over 2 seconds
+1 to Enchant (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Fire Wall (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Fire Skills (Sorceress Only)

Last edited:

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
@MizzouFTW , very nice! Have you tried Larzuk yet? Best of luck! (my two 5 ench ones failed so far, yet to see a 6 ench one myself).

Speaking of blue stuff:
Code:
Venomous Bone Wand of the Magus
Bone Wand
One Hand Damage: 3 - 7
Durability: 10 of 15
Fingerprint: 0x42be1b49
Item Level: **
Unidentified
+3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Blood Golem (Necromancer Only)
+2 to Bone Spear (Necromancer Only)
oh, yeah... I think this one is worth of turning my blue only nec from Poison Dagger to Bone Spear. I've +4BS head to pair this with ( as well as +3/10, +3/20 amulet/circlet), so I think I'm quite good to go now!

MizzouFTW

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks all! I haven't socketed it yet. I'm not going to build an enchantress anytime soon so I won't be socketing it. In all actuality, I'll probably end up trading it once I update my trader profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.