A ROSE by any other name - Item Find Thread April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jocular

Diabloii.Net Member
So, I haven't posted on here for quite some time. I don't play d2 as much these days, and have trouble sticking with characters. I'm about to finally finish Hell Act V on my Pstrike sin though! Started her...5 years ago?

Anyways, I found my first ever ohm about a week ago. I looked around on Arreat Summit for what to make, and, of course, decided that CTA would be the most prudent choice. Luckily, I had just enough runes to cube up an Ist and a Mal, stuck it all in a War Scepter and...

I can't believe it!! Usually my rolls are terrible, the only other perfect roll I can think of are my 200%ED Titans that I never use (Bowazons are more fun). I think I'll have to start getting back into d2 again over winter break, I can't not use this CTA :D

DaveW

Diabloii.Net Member
@ Ziambe Nice eth triplet there. No need for Zods as 2 of the 3 aint used as melee (And Mangs is outdone by Hoto and Spirit for pre-buff). And no Pally gonna use Astreons as main assault wep anyways. I'm still searching for the DW (and DF btw) and will take eth or non-eth anyday. (Complaining helps so I've heard)

Anyways I scored a grailer questing with my Oath-weilding Vengeance Pally: All good!
DeathCleaver_Avenger.PNG

Last edited:

GalaXyHaXz

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh yeah, now I'm pissed. Already got several from a rack, so an extra useless one:
Code:
Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 284
Required Strength: 50
Required Level: 62
Indestructible
Unidentified
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x4f15149d
+100% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Life 40%
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+2 to All Skill Levels

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
super rare drop from cows yes?
edit: isn't it about as rare as wizardspike ~1 in tens of millions or so?

GalaXyHaXz

Diabloii.Net Member
My zon had 0 MF and wow, according to ATMA:
1 : 6,820,010 Hell Bovine - [H] The Secret Cow Level - {mlvl 90}
A Zod is only slightly more rare. Thanks man, now I'm SUPER pissed :p

EDIT: I had 5 players in game, 3 in party

Last edited:

Gynli

Diabloii.Net Member
Just hit 92 on my amazon. No relevant drops to note; still looking for the same loh, blood ring, cats eye, jah and wf. Seen about 20 blue bramle mitts between mfo and thr past week lol low mf is painful =(

Im planning to go play d3 now that the new season started; probably spend good two weeks on it. Ill more or less spend the spare time at LK on the zon for the 2nd ber.

Will update the chart once im bsck on the comp.

EDIT: saw this while looking for a post. so editing it now. I was half asleep when I wrote this; and I was pretty sure I decided not to post this back then lol. As you might be able to tell, this post was meant for the 99er thread, not item find. lol.

Last edited:

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
This little thing has been almost five years in the making.

The item itself was found during an AT MFing contest hosted by @Kitteh back in 2013. The same summer I found my first RJoF. Ever sine I've picked every blue jewel in hopes of finding one to pair that one with. I recently found one in 1.07 and was quite bummed since those don't have as good ED as the modern ones. Practically it wouldn't make such a big difference, but I couldn't give up yet.

So the ever-long search continued. Until this day.

Screenshot291.jpg
Found by my 99er Sorc, from Halls of Vaught while running Nihlathak.

So what was the item to be?
Screenshot292.jpg
Notice all the roonz and gems!

Screenshot295.jpg
Forgive me Zod God (hey that's me, *forgives*)...

Screenshot296.jpg

What a RELIEF to finally get this done!

Code:
Tomb Reaver
Cryptic Axe
Two Hand Damage: 211 - 969
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 84
Required Strength: 155
Required Dexterity: 93
Fingerprint: 0xa45f2eda
Item Level: **
Version: Expansion 1.10+
Indestructible
+90% Increased Attack Speed
331% Enhanced Damage
+156% Damage to Undead
+270 to Attack Rating against Undead
All Resistances +36
10% Reanimate as: Returned
+14 Life after each Kill
57% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+4 to Light Radius
Ethereal
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Socketed: Zod Rune
Socketed: Ruby Jewel of Fervor

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x7bf5aebb
Item Level: 84
+15% Increased Attack Speed
39% Enhanced Damage

Zod Rune
Required Level: 69
Weapons: Indestructible
Armor: Indestructible
Shields: Indestructible

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x681b20b6
Item Level: 80
+15% Increased Attack Speed
35% Enhanced Damage
I'm sure it will be fun to use this on a build or few!

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh baby... Honestly though, I'd have had to have waited for another 40/15 :p I found a couple in quick succession a few years ago and none since! Still, ohhhhhh, fun stuff to do. Plans for it? I presume a druid? Whirler?

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh baby... Honestly though, I'd have had to have waited for another 40/15 :p I found a couple in quick succession a few years ago and none since! Still, ohhhhhh, fun stuff to do. Plans for it? I presume a druid? Whirler?
Druid or two I'd say. I've one Barbarian also on my mind, yea.

I'll save the search for 40/15s when I get my hands on something like @WoRG 's "Spear of the Gods", aka never :D

Status
Not open for further replies.