A request to Freet, or long time OTFers

baalos

Diabloii.Net Member
A request to Freet, or long time OTFers

Several years ago Freet posted a pix of 5 or 6 yellow labs wearing ghost sheet costumes holding trick or treet pumpkin candy containers. Does anyone have that pix still? Or possibly Freet? I saved it as wall paper on my desktop but an unfortunate hard drive crash lost it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
wow that's freaky.. i can't imagine how well those dogs have to be trained to keep a sheet over their head and a bucket between their teeth.

mhl12 said:
wow that's freaky.. i can't imagine how well those dogs have to be trained to keep a sheet over their head and a bucket between their teeth.
I don't think either of those would be hard. I trained(well, my dad did most of it) my dogs to hold bacon in their teeth.

Just keep putting the bucket in their mouth and rewarding them for it and do the same for the sheet. 30 minutes tops to get that photo.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
true but whenever i think of dogs now i remember my friend's labrador.. EXTREMELY energetic and the only person who can really control her is my friend's mom.

i'm kinda allergic to dogs and the last time i petted her, she jumped and me and licked my face. Five minutes later, my face was bright red and swollen like a balloon.