A Re-Introduction

AltCtrlDelete

Diabloii.Net Member
A Re-Introduction

Hey everyone. Not sure if anyone would remember me but I use to go by the forum name Couvi when I was here last but that was a while ago. I haven't been playing Diablo 2 since last year around this time but due to me looking for another hobby to get into after getting fed up with writing I have decided to return to Diablo II and the SPF. Last time I was here the biggest talk of the board was the PKer named Zod who would find his/her way into hosted games and kill the players then leave behind Wart's Leg imbued with a Zod rune. Never did find out what was up with that but suppose it doesn't matter anymore. Well anyways just wanted to say hey. I can host multiplayer games so you may see me in that forum and I may get back into the SC/HC Ladder.

Slothman

Diabloii.Net Member
hey hey! welcome back :thumbsup:

hope to see you in some MP games (im one of those who have broadband but cant host!) hehe

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back Couvi. I remember you. Zod turned out to be Sam. It was a ploy to stimulate the forum.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Darkwell said:
Welcome back Couvi. I remember you. Zod turned out to be Sam. It was a ploy to stimulate the forum.
I thought that was Vex, and wasn't sam, or did sam do it later on?

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
NSXdreamer said:
I thought that was Vex, and wasn't sam, or did sam do it later on?
IIRC it was Vex and the guy was mufassa(?), at least Sam doesn't have anything to do with it...oh well, its not so important

Welcome back AltCtrlDelete/Couvi, I still remember you! :wave:

kabal

Diabloii.Net Member
Unless it's against really low level characters, PK'ing requires at least some PvP skill, so it can't be sam. :p

Maybe he just killed their mercs, then dropped the zod.
And i remember the vex thing, that was fun. diablo style cluedo. It was Professor plum in the WSK with a azurewrath!

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
LprMan said:
IIRC it was Vex and the guy was mufassa(?)
Your right, I'm old and don't remember so good no more. Sam got a temp bane for flaming and Mil came close. Alot of heat that day.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! I think you were before my time, but either way, enjoy these cookies and get caught up on all the new and improved goodness!

AltCtrlDelete

Diabloii.Net Member
Yay! A few people remember me. Quite surprising seeing as I didn't make that big of an impact when I was here last. Ah well, may the fun begin.

:clap: