Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A quick thanks

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by CrustyRusty, Feb 2, 2017.

1. CrustyRusty

CrustyRusty Diabloii.Net Member

Hello everyone!

I have started playing diablo 2 again after having not touched it in several years and have been playing single player extensively for the first time ever. This site has been super helpful in pointing me toward help when I need it, and I just wanted to say thanks for posting such helpful guides and advice.
    I just got a sorc at lvl 72 to hell meph and I'm rolling him for loot as we speak. I had been playing a one point smiter, currently lvl 90, and was very fortunate with drops...for sorcs. Also, I was surprisingly lucky with rune drops in the pit with 2 surs (now 1 ber) that I am staring at on a mule. It has been cool getting back into one of my favorite games, and also difficult to kick my battle.net reflexes when it comes to picking up loot (I died a few times in the name of scoring sweet drops). Anyway, I appreciate the information that you guys have compiled here and I will venture to contribute where I can.

T72on1, Grape and DiabloTwoinDC like this.
  2. Grape

Grape Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome to the forums!

Looking forward to hear more about your finds and progress. Good luck with the drops :)

3. T72on1

T72on1 Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome here :). Glad you like it so much and actually come out and tell us so.

Good luck, and looking forward to reading more about your adventures.