a quick Question

XIJAH

Diabloii.Net Member
a quick Question

ok i a have a ** summoner necro that i just re- made bought a month ago.
i have been able to not put any points in anything but life, and still get all my gear on. major str glitch . but as of tonight after dying in uber a few times.:),, was trying to show the 3 who's superior, each timei enter a ng , i have to equipt my rings and spare amulet with the strenght sop i can where my gear.
i am pretty sure i havent lost any items since dying (i re collect my body each time )
any one know why , or has any thoughts , ,, , , , i am finding its a PIAN IN THE ...

cheers JAH:thumbsup:

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: a quick Question

1. Why are you using strength bug at that extent when you're a fishy? o.o

2. Post gear.

3. Post how you are going about things (ie killing the bosses).

XIJAH

Diabloii.Net Member

:thumbsup:eek:h its all good now, i figured it out. but thanks anyways.

1: i am using the glitch: cause i can: and i thought it would look kool, and because i wanted more life,, seems fair enough to me. :wink3:

2: the usual good gear, for doing uber.

3: killing the bosses: well, decrep em , then i stomp on them, with 17 skel , 17 mages,20 udars ,, and they go poof.

cheers jah

XIJAH

Diabloii.Net Member

time is mf, ?? its just that after i remade with max block and 1.3 k life he doesn;t die, except for uber trist last night. dont even bother b.o. ing anymore, went back to the good owd beast/hommo./aolk/boneflame. since then i have done it 3 more time with out dieing. also it takes 5 seconds to get ur rings when u do happen to get owned by meph,
jah