Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A question about Tyrael armor

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by noxz, Aug 6, 2010.

1. noxz

noxz IncGamers Member

A question about Tyrael armor

Hi i was wondering if tyrael armor can be found in sp :p

2. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

Re: A question about Tyrael armor

Unfortunately, it can't be. All those Tyreal's you see here are haxx0red. Known haxx0rs: bcoe (not sure why he isn't banned yet), maareek, frozzzen, ron, Corrupted, and more. Thyiad, I think it's time you took out the ban hammer once again and ban these villains.

On a more serious note, you can ignore the above sentence. Yes you can find Tyrael's Might in SP, along with every other unique/set item. The only items available to Closed-Ladder that are not found on SP are Hellfire Torches (and thus the Pandemonium Event), Annihilus (and thus the Diablo Clone Event), and Ladder-Only runewords (which can be overcome through the use of Runeword Mod, which you will find in the above stickies). If the next person who finds a Tyrael's on SP isn't me, I officially will Godzirra all of you. ALL OF YOU.

3. noxz

noxz IncGamers Member

oh okay thx for the tip, and well i should ball hell alot to find, may will be good that armor on my baba two-hand mace? or any armor thats give reduced damage?

4. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

No, you should run A85 areas. The Pits, Ancient Tunnels, etc. on Hell difficulty. It is the rarest unique in the game by the way, so don't expect instant results. I have no idea what your Barbarian is (intuitively, Frenzy or Whirlwind), but Tyrael's Might, given its rarity, is pretty lame. It's pretty nice; FRW, CBF, Resistance, RIP, STR, %ED to Demons - an array of nice mods. But there are better or just-as-good armors for your Barbarian.

Just to name a few:

'Fortitude' ElSolDolLo Runeword
    'Duress' ShaelUmThul Runeword
    'Lionheart' HelLumFal Runeword
    'Treachery' ShaelThulLem Runeword
    Arkaine's Valor Unique Balrog Skin
    Duriel's Shell Unique Cuirass
    Gladiator's Bane Unique Wire Fleece
    Aldur's Deception Set Shadow Plate combined with Aldur's Advance Set Battle Boots
    Immortal King's Soul Cage/Detail/Forge/Will Set Sacred Armor/War Belt/War Gauntlets/Avenger Guard

5. bcoe

bcoe IncGamers Member

You can even find it twice, if you MF enough....

Not particularly useful, other than as a trophy. It is findable from any TC87 area, which are much easier to run with high MF and speed than Baal. Baal running is a wildly suboptimal way to find TC87 sets/uniques. I'm running Baal at the moment, working on my iLvl99 grail. Won't be happy until I have a Tyrael's from Baal himself. I need three right? I'm nuts, and if you actually want to find it, that approach is definitely not recommended...

6. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

Left out Shaftstop... one of my personal favorites.

7. noxz

noxz IncGamers Member

oh thx i'll bring Duriel's Shell Unique Cuirass on it i got one :D and btw mine is Whirlwind

8. Thomh

Thomh IncGamers Member

I`ve matured from being a young boy, with high hopes for the future, to an old grumpy man, who starts to lose his hair, looking for Tyrael`s armor. I would prefer it if no one ever mentioned that armor again!!!

9. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

Hrus, DarkChaos, and strijdje are also known haxx0rs, although all of them are pretty much retired now so banning them this late in the game will likely not do much good. :lol2:

I still get excited every time I see an IK Soul Cage drop but I've pretty much thrown in the towel on ever finding a Tyreals. Plenty of people have made it to Grail -1 and there is no shame in joining that list.