Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A question about the whole "bumping" thing

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Magi, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magi

Magi IncGamers Member

A question about the whole "bumping" thing

Here's an excerpt from the trade rules that is a sticky in the USEast Trade Forum

I'm just trying to make sure I understand it completely:
    1. After 24 hours, I can repost the entirety of my thread as a new thread. For example: If I create a Trade thread but I don't include any prices and it's not going over to well...I can create an identical thread 24 hours later and add the prices?

2. After 48 hours, I can type the word "bump" in an existing trade thread and bring it back to the top of the trade subforum?

Thanks.

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Re: A question about the whole "bumping" thing

It's better to send a PM to gorash to get a proper answer. People here (including me) might have a different interpretation than those who are actually deciding what's a bump and what isn't.

In general: If it might be a bump, then consider it as being one unless you heard otherwise from gorash US East), Shaperla (US West), Xora or me (Europe), ZappaFan (Hardcore) or Thyiad or Cattleya (single-player).

BTW, if you see a bumped thread, report it ("!" button to the right top of the posting) instead of replying with a lecture about it, that's better for the peace of the forums :wink3:

3. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Re: A question about the whole "bumping" thing

I'm in agreement with Krischan's post, and since this is better suited to a PM, the thread will now close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.