A Question about PvP bonemancer

Mr.Popo

Banned
A Question about PvP bonemancer

Okay, i got question about choose between to go for max block or mass of vita.
I know that max block is always recommended in pvp cuz it will save ur butt from those melee chars and blockable attack,( %dr gear) but like if u want to duel other necromaner, sorc, hammerdin, foher or druid etc, cuz most of their skills are unblockable. So ive hard time to choose between them. Should i go 4 mass of vita if u have enigma on? since more life u can live longer.

HarbingersOfSouls

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr.Popo said:
Okay, i got question about choose between to go for max block or mass of vita.
I know that max block is always recommended in pvp cuz it will save ur butt from those melee chars and blockable attack,( %dr gear) but like if u want to duel other necromaner, sorc, hammerdin, foher or druid etc, cuz most of their skills are unblockable. So ive hard time to choose between them. Should i go 4 mass of vita if u have enigma on? since more life u can live longer.

Before I made mine, I asked some of the duelers from our forum that I see online quite a bit(Fatty, Beat, and Souless mainly) and they all suggested to go max block...rest in vita route.

Since I haven't made a pvp'er before...until now.

HoSv2

soulesschild

Diabloii.Net Member
Pallidum said:
I don't think max block is necessary, 50-60% is good enough.
i usually run around with 189 dex, if i want max block, throw on waterwalks or cats eye or raven frost and im ready to go