a question about bramble

usamahanas

Diabloii.Net Member
a question about bramble

as u know this runeword will give 15-20 thorns aura and have also charges lvl 13 spirit of barbs, so does the thorn dmg stack ? and if I have a thorns merc does it also stack? I know that merc thorns aura doesn't stack with IM, does it stay that way?

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Now they will not stack. Since, in effect, it is all the same Thorns aura. Sorry, no joy.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Now they will not stack. Since, in effect, it is all the same Thorns aura. Sorry, no joy.
*strips MM of god status*

They do stack, but it's a joke. The Spirit of Barb's damaged return sucks. But, they do stack because they are considered two different auras, much in the same way that might + fanatisism stack.

Mad Mantis

Necrochild313 said:
They do stack, but it's a joke. The Spirit of Barb's damaged return sucks. But, they do stack because they are considered two different auras, much in the same way that might + fanatisism stack.
Seriously? I thought it didn't work that way. But what the hell do I know about Spirit of Barbs? I think I'll stick to Necro's.

usamahanas

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrochild313 said:
*strips MM of god status*

thanks for the info, and does this stack with IM? since it's a curse upon the monster

Kyo

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy Smokes MM, just opened up the necro forums and just about every one of the threads where answered.

Your a posting machine! :D

usamahanas

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Spirit of Barbs is useless anyway. But check the post above yours.
yes Iknow it'll bring only about 230% (don't remember exactly) but + thorn aura lvl 21 1050 will make aliitle bite more dmg I think. Tha man who has made this runeword by blizzard is in love with necro :cool:

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll stick to necros too...but I read that somewhere, or it might've been asked here before. Anyways, I've tested it lol...and damage returned by % blows in hell regardless.

Mad Mantis

Personally I find it strange that the SoB can stack with Thorns, but the IG can't. What kind of aura does the SoB have?

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Personally I find it strange that the SoB can stack with Thorns, but the IG can't. What kind of aura does the SoB have?
IG can't because IG has a personal thorns aura that registers the same as thorns, hence the thorns aura around him. However, IG can stack with SoB.

Mad Mantis

I knew why IG sucked with Thorns. Don't care about that. What drives me now is the need to find out what kind of aura is being used by that SoB! Since SoB stacks with both Thorns and IM, I want to know what king of ****ing aura the ***** uses!

Mad Mantis

Personally I have developed an enormous loathing for Spirits. I have now started hating spirits like I hate Malt Beer. From this day on I will never reply to a thread which asks a question about Druid Spirits ever again.

To quote Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman said:
Private Pyle, if there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is a Druid Spirit! You know that, don't you?

Mad Mantis

Bone Spirits aren't Spirits. They are vengeful revenants. Wraiths. There is a difference between a manly Wraith and one of those purple Spirits.

To keep going with the FMJ parallel:
Wraith = Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
Dr00d Spirit = Private Gomer Pyle.

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Bone Spirits aren't Spirits. They are vengeful revenants. Wraiths. There is a difference between a manly Wraith and one of those purple Spirits.

To keep going with the FMJ parallel:
Wraith = Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
Dr00d Spirit = Private Gomer Pyle.
:lol: lol :lol: