A Perfect Circle

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Whoa. I was just looking for a song to play on kazaa, and I noticed I have 2 or so Perfect Circle songs downloaded. My brother must have done it. I'm not going to listen to them.

Jigga-Scrooge said:
no circle is perfect.
Well in M theory technically you can get a string to be a perfect circle. Although for it to happen it would have to be at either at no frequency and therefore no energy just mass....or it would have to be so incredibly large(talking about the biggest branes out there) that the brane would move as a whole and not in a wiggling frequency but rather a vibrating frequency.

Todays Quantum Physics lesson brought to you by the letter Z and the number Pi. Sponsored by {KOW}Spazed.

mudvaynefan

Diabloii.Net Member
well i figured it was sarcasm because the logo is a pretty ****ed up circle, but it still looks cool, ummm i would compare them heavily to tool, considering the lead singers are the same...

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Well in M theory technically you can get a string to be a perfect circle. Although for it to happen it would have to be at either at no frequency and therefore no energy just mass....or it would have to be so incredibly large(talking about the biggest branes out there) that the brane would move as a whole and not in a wiggling frequency but rather a vibrating frequency.

Todays Quantum Physics lesson brought to you by the letter Z and the number Pi. Sponsored by {KOW}Spazed.

are you talking about a piece of yarn or floss? if not, then just ignore me because it doesnt make sense.

edit: well, even if it were a piece of yarn or floss, it still wouldnt make sense.

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
Bah, who cares what genre? Theyre good!

I wouldnt know how to label them anyway.
Some good songs are:
The Noose
Pet
Hollow
Judith

My_Immortal6

Diabloii.Net Member
A Perfect Circle are one of the better bands out there. All their songs are good. Orestos is my personal favourite though.

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadia142 said:
can you compare them to some other bands? I don't really wanna download those songs if I won't like the music.
Dredg. It's similar but don't expect the sound to be the same.

As for APC, just buy the albums and save yourself the trouble of downloading the songs. :p

redneck hater

Diabloii.Net Member
APC and Tool are probably my 2 favorite bands.

As for the genre.....Thats a really good question..Progressive rock, as stated above would probably be the closest, but that doesn't really cover it. I dunno, "Blue" Weak and Powerless" "Outsider" and "Judith" are my fav songs from them.
EDIT

NvM, It's classified as Alternative Metal...

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
i'd say metal of some sort.. Pet is my personal favourite.. a lot of emotion in their songs.. not to mention the incredible amount of talent.. and yes as stated above.. for anyone who doesn't know who APC is.. go listen to Tool.. seeing as they have the same lead singer.. and style.. except that APC is a little bit more, calm'er maybe?

-Lost

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
Madness said:
Bah, who cares what genre? Theyre good!

I wouldnt know how to label them anyway.
Some good songs are:
The Noose
Pet
Hollow
Judith

The Noose is also an Offspring song - so i thought you got em confused and was going to flame you for that (not really though) but then i checked, ad you are right. :D

anyways, Perfect Circle is pretty good...