Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A novel find;

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by MrGoth, May 20, 2005.

1. MrGoth

MrGoth IncGamers Member

A novel find;

While going threw Jail lvl 2 with my 3rd generation kicker {meaning shes died twice :D }, I found a novel little place.

At first i thought it was one of the ever so common bugs where critters appear in inaccessable places such as behind walls and all. It was in the semi~standard square that seems to be inaccessable and generally has nothing in it.

But this time as I was running threw I saw a skeleton mage for a blip of a second as I rounded its corner to go on. Being bored and all I attempted to tag it with my axe being that it was pretty close to the wall.

It turned out that as I tried to target it, my character moved back down to the lower right side of the square, and the skeleton mage had also targeted me.

At this time two skeleton archers also flashed their names out of that square, and moved towards where I had stopped {around the very middle of the lower right side of the square.}

After I tried to target them and swing a few times, a little door opened and I could enter the room and kill the little boney twigs.

The room also had gold and the random armor/weapon things along with 5 chests, all in this square about the size of a screen.

I had never noticed this before, and in all the years I've played this game, I've never read anything about this.

Its nothing too great really, but possibly good tc drops from the chests in hell?

I'll work on a sshot if need be.

Sshots;
    Inside and out.

2. Harleyquin

Harleyquin IncGamers Member

Congratulations, you have stumbled across possibly the only secret rooms in a legit copy of diablo 2. The jail always has these little square rooms where a bloody wall in the centre is actually a door that allows you to enter and take things. I can't help you with the chest drops, however I do know that they have a slightly higher chance of dropping magic stuff than the regular chests in the jail.

3. Elcold

Elcold IncGamers Member

Yeah, if you look on blizzards D2 site they have a secrets page, where the hidden rooms are shown.

4. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Hmm what areal lvl is jail lvl 2?

5. Elcold

Elcold IncGamers Member

Its in act 1 between the outer and inner cloisters.

6. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Oh i meant what area lvl it is - eg : Pits is area lvl 85, Halls of Vaught lvl 84, etc

7. lCE

lCE IncGamers Member

low, its in the 70's.