Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A nice surprise !

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Black Market, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Black Market

Black Market IncGamers Member

A nice surprise !

Yesterday night i was bored and looking for some easy entertainment, so i decided to pay a visit to Nilha, see what's going on. Maybe he would have a key for me! So i headed down to Hall of Vaught and start walking down first branch when phone rang. I went back to Harrogath for about 5 min... when i got back to finish business, something was not as usual with the welcome comittee at the Nilha spot. First, a big wave of fire directed at me lighted up a warning sign, omg, it's not Nilha. Then that easy recognizable blast of energy turned my hireling into chocolate milk powder! My first DC! I was so happy to finally meet him. It took me quit a bit of time and three thousand heal pot to finish him off (my mfer sin is not exaclty Conan le barbare)

So now that i decided to put aside D2 and restrict myself from this game (i've been playing too much, got bored and missed a lot of other things) the game is calling me back in with a brand new shining 20/11/10 anni. That's totally unfair !

2. Zukarius

Zukarius IncGamers Member

Congrats on the Anni! I'm going to have to visit Nihla a little more often:scratch:

3. grimreaperofsouls

grimreaperofsouls IncGamers Member

i dont get it...
    how is ur almost dieing a nice surprise?
    Edit : i just got it, Nilha turned into D-Clone and u got an anni.... Gj:thumbsup:

4. kuafu

kuafu IncGamers Member

Congratulations! Were you on IP 17 or 160? I camped 160 the whole night and only got a 14/18/7.

5. Black Market

MM, i don't know how to verify IP. I didn't even see the number of soj sold and i was away from screen for not much longer than 5 minutes. It must have been a real quick massive soj sellin plan. Anyhow, i'd really like to thanks everybody behing this operation... i wish i could see that more often.

6. kuafu

kuafu IncGamers Member

Walking onto a hot IP by accident is rare, only happened to me once, but DClone hunting is pretty easy. Just follow the DClone Hunt guide, and you should be able to get 1 anni per week without much trouble.

7. MapleBarb

MapleBarb IncGamers Member

Yesterday was everyone's lucky day it seems. Because this kid who occasionaly talks to me got one too while he was mf'ing. The tuffest part was copy the game name he had since this was a random name and so I had to copy it carefuly. at the end he got a 10% anni

8. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Congrats on the Anni. It's been a long time since I ever seen DC....

9. TheBhoy

TheBhoy IncGamers Member

where abouts is that guide?

any idea?

10. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

I have not seen the clone for a L O N G time. I know how to find the correct server but with the "realm down" "time out" it is not easy to get ON the correct server. I don't know how to find the Hot servers. I know there are some places to look but they can't be mentioned here I think.

I went to some IIRC or something like that and hunted around for awhile but never found West Clone Servers or what ever it is. Too bad too as I have over 100 SoJs at this time. With two computers thats 40 Annihilus charms worth of "buy-ins." ... If I could get both computers on the "hot" server.

11. obiwansbane

obiwansbane IncGamers Member

ive never seen DC :( congratz though

12. Black Market

I can tell you it's a nice feeling when you see him spawn in your game.

For the guide, i suggest a quick "d2 diablo clone hunt guide" on google. It's easier to find than chipped gems.