A new tournament: "Make no bones about it"

Morathi

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: A new tournament: "Make no bones about it"

Don't really know, since Blisters, my Green w/ Envy sorc died some days ago, i think i'll wait till another interesting tournament shows up. I'm theinking of having a go with the "Lethal weakness". Hmm... *thinking of a fun build*
Cough *Bowbarb* Cough........oh sorry something in my throat.

iomanip

Diabloii.Net Member

hehe, the bowbarb tourney seems soooo sloooooow, i honestly don't think i have the patience...

I thought of a new project actually:

- Try out a new runeword: Io-Mal-Ist (anyone get the reference) in a 3 soc weapon. If nothing else, i will at least have a weapon for switch for mf chars.

Code:
IoManIp
'IoMalIst'
+20 to shout   <-- Freddie can sing
+20 to warcry
+10 vitality
30% increased chance of finding magic items
Prevent monsters heal
that's my new project. I'm going to work on a blizzard sorc (or maybe a summon necro) for future mf and to get the runes.

/Io

Last edited:

Merlin The Wizzard

Diabloii.Net Member

Would be nice to see someone of your calibre entering Lethal Weakness iomanip... I'm sure it'll be a challenge, even for you!

iomanip

Diabloii.Net Member

oh you are flattering.. i have played this game off and on for more years than i want to admit now, mostly HC, and i kept dying the first two years before my chars even was lvl 25. It's not the single drop that hollow out the stone... (made a crappy (?) translation of a swedish saying). But i made my decision, lethal weakness it is!

/IoMalIst

OldSoldier

Diabloii.Net Member

Well done, iomanip! Good to see some variety, going with DV and clay golem. I'd say this is a pretty successful tournament. Too bad we couldn't play it at the same time though, but it always seems that I'm playing out of sync with other tournament players.

Merlin The Wizzard

Diabloii.Net Member

I bloody can't believe it! Of all the effing things I could do wrong, clicking on the lava around Diablo's seal when I mean to run away is about the most bloody stupid!
Anyways, even with 75% LR, Diablo fried me to a crisp. Sigh.

Ok, Pasmani is ALSO dead, and I am done here for now.

Merlin The Wizzard

Diabloii.Net Member

Ok people, I think it's time to bring a close to this tournament as well. It's been a trip of both fun and frustration for me, too bad more of the latter then the former.

It's good to see two guardians here though, well done both Old Soldier and Iomanip!