A New Ladder?

lynyrd_skynyrd

Diabloii.Net Member
A New Ladder?

Hey i have heard rumors of a new ladder coming soon. I was told by a friend that a new ladder will start once there is a level 99 in both hard-core and soft-core. Does anybody know anything about this?

TriggerHappy

Diabloii.Net Member
I have heard that Blizzard is still trying to figure out how to transfer all the ladder chars to non-ladder, but I may be wrong. Also, I never made a good ladder guy and would like to.

Uriah_Heep

Diabloii.Net Member
Come on people,someone says new ladder is about to start and everybody starts:OMG,New ladder!!!11;Teh new ladder is coming;wooot-new ladder

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh, I am still betting that the ones who scream the loudest for a ladder reset are the big time cheaters (the dupers), because a new ladder season will bring even more money for them on ebay, as things gets rare again.

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
TriggerHappy said:
HAHAHAHA, no, what realm u on?

west, but I think it was my dsl messing up as always. I reset it and realm up.

:p.

teh laddar restartor???////OMGz!!111one..

I just love that reply though.

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
For two years we heard "Release of 1.10 next week/month/on my birthday/when my dog gets sick". Now "A new ladder season!" fills the hole, since 1.10 is released... I wonder when the rumors of 1.11 or Diablo III will start spreading.

Atomium

Diabloii.Net Member
For two years we heard "Release of 1.10 next week/month/on my birthday/when my dog gets sick". Now "A new ladder season!" fills the hole, since 1.10 is released...
Lol. Soon you will be meeting dudes telling you that the new ladder is activated and that in order to get in, you need to type "/dnd username password"...

Atomium said:
Lol. Soon you will be meeting dudes telling you that the new ladder is activated and that in order to get in, you need to type "/dnd username password"...

Hey, I thought that was how you got your dueling stats? :scratch:
(teehee)

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
lynyrd_skynyrd said:
Hey i have heard rumors of a new ladder coming soon. I was told by a friend that a new ladder will start once there is a level 99 in both hard-core and soft-core. Does anybody know anything about this?
I'll make a bet that diablo 3 or starcraft 2 is released before a new ladder season starts for diablo 2.

Jimster2

Diabloii.Net Member
I wouldn't go up against that bet, its more than likely, its like when we were still in 1.09 at least one person a day would be like omg realm down the patch is coming, heck i used to go to channels and spam it and laugh at watching all the hackers freak out and try and trade their iths

Omikron8 said:
I'll make a bet that diablo 3 or starcraft 2 is released before a new ladder season starts for diablo 2.