A new Elly spotting!

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
A new Elly spotting!

Considering that I've NEVER seen Elly actually online (last time one of these threads was made, I wasn't on at the time, so it was like looking back into events that had already happened), this is... Wow.

Elly does exist! *Falls into some kind of crazy coma*

Oh yeah, proof...

WebDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Considering that I've NEVER seen Elly actually online (last time one of these threads was made, I wasn't on at the time, so it was like looking back into events that had already happened), this is... Wow.

Elly does exist! *Falls into some kind of crazy coma*

Oh yeah, proof...
Yeah I spotted Elly snooping around the Pal forum. :english:

By the way, you have your palship and you didn't change your forum skin yet? Go do it now! I recommend Purple Passion.

skihard

Banned
see you've really hit it big when she is in the same forum and happens to have her name right after yours. That is the day to buy a loto ticket.

BlueDogAnchorite

Diabloii.Net Member
She used to post quite a lot in this forum!
But she seems very smart, so she probably found better ways to spend her time.:tongue:

skihard

Banned
I was told once that it is yourself then whoever made the most recent post. I have no proof of that however

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I was told once that it is yourself then whoever made the most recent post. I have no proof of that however

Would certainly be interesting to find out.

Anyone else have an inexplicable craving for garlic bread?

I hate sig pictures. Very distracting and while I don't know the limits on these forums, they are usually 10-1000 times longer than the post the person made. Not to mention they slow loading for no reason.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
You can turn the signature images off in the options. At least that is what I did.

It is a bit worrying really because everytime I see Elly the forum dies shortly after ....

Edit: No reason just want to make sure the post is bigger than my sig.:thumbsup:

Gertlex

Banned
I certainly don't think my sig image is annoying... :laugh:

That hot babe does attract attention though...