A little help on my Hammerdin

justehrett

Diabloii.Net Member
A little help on my Hammerdin

I already have messed up a hammerdin by putting in NO dex :mad: So I remade my din and do not want to mess him up. I am curious about how much dex is required to have full block with HoZ? I am also kind of in trouble with my enigma. I have a diamond mail enigma, 131 str req. Should I go ahead and put 131 str in? Will it mess me up that bad? Any suggestions will help. Thanks.

Diablos-Reborn

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't go by my example. but I don't believe I put more than 10 points into dexterity and I beat hell with my lvl 89 hammerdin in the first ladder season. Too bad he got deleted when I didn't use him for awhile.

If you are rich, put about 100-120 strength in and have items such as charms (charms of strength, anni) add to make it up.

I don't remember what maximum blocking is with HoZ, I think it's something like 180 +, but I'm not going to look it up I'm sure it's easy to find.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Putting pts into str really doesnt help. Try to trade that enigma for sojs (If your east nl) and retrade the sojs for a BP one.

justehrett

Diabloii.Net Member
thanks much..I am going to shoot for 115-130ish base dex then let it add up however high it gets :D edit:i am east ladder..I have tried to trade it many times..I think i'm stuck with it..