A linguistic adventure

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
2002 - Live on Broadway. A funny version of an earlier skit he did in the 70's. And yes - he still has it! Sometimes...

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
That was hilarious. I don't know if I need to give the foul language warning since Savage already mentioned it was Robin Williams, but I'll do it anyway.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, tis hilarious. I actually have that on DVD. And yes, there is a lot of foul language.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
**** no, you see, I put **** in the way, like trees and bushes, and high grass, so you can lose your ****ing ball!

You gotta love that guy :grin:

(to the mods, I actually asterixed the foul language myself, to spare the word filter a bit :wink3: )

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
A stroke! That's what I'll call it, cause everytime you miss you feel like you're gonna ****in die!

That could be slightly off, since I'm tryint to quote from memory :thumbsup:

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
For the record, the rest of this performance is great as well.

It's definitely worth picking up if you can find it.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I remember that one. I think he did in on Parkinson once. Great stuff, Robin Williams is a genius at stand-up.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I remember that one. I think he did in on Parkinson once. Great stuff, Robin Williams is a genius at stand-up.

Yeah, except that I don't think he wrote this. Didn't Carl Hendrix write it, and Robby-boy just performed it? Or is Hendrix just the guy who wrote that blog? *Can't tell*

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
For the record, the rest of this performance is great as well.

It's definitely worth picking up if you can find it.
I tried to download it once, failed, tried it again this morning, succeeded!

Gonna watch it tomorrow morning, gonna spill the jokes the rest of the day at work :laugh:

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
I tried to download it once, failed, tried it again this morning, succeeded!

Gonna watch it tomorrow morning, gonna spill the jokes the rest of the day at work :laugh:
One of my favorites is his final joke. It's vulgar, but hilarious.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
One of my favorites is his final joke. It's vulgar, but hilarious.
"And then you realize that God gave you a ***** and a brain, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant :grin:

Pity that I don't know all those Americans he's using for his jokes, half the time I was like: "Who? What did he/she do then?"

Hatsepsut

Banned
Yeah, except that I don't think he wrote this. Didn't Carl Hendrix write it, and Robby-boy just performed it? Or is Hendrix just the guy who wrote that blog? *Can't tell*
He's just the guy who made the site, a friend of mine.

Will try to find the whole performance, look forward to that. I still nearly wet myself watching this clip even after having seen it 20 times.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
He's just the guy who made the site, a friend of mine.

Will try to find the whole performance, look forward to that. I still nearly wet myself watching this clip even after having seen it 20 times.

If it helps, I downloaded it off of Shareaza almost a yeara go.