Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A leveling question

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by chrisH, Apr 11, 2008.

1. chrisH

chrisH IncGamers Member

A leveling question

After having recently returned to diablo 2 from a god-knows-how-long hiatus, i made my first character (an avenger), messed him up (thanks 2 accidental points in charge), and am now working on building some wealth with a meph-quest-kill sorceress.

I've successfully rushed her through to act 3 in hell, and now all she needs is levels. I got to 20 from trist and tomb runs and tried to do the ancients (didn't work, maybe i needed level 21 or something).

My question is, how do i go about leveling her now so she can actually take Meph on? I don't have access to baal or diablo games in hell, so I have no clue how to get her up to there.

I looked around for some guides on leveling, but didn't see anything, so maybe i missed it.

Thanks for the help.

2. ProfessionalBerg

ProfessionalBerg IncGamers Member

Re: A leveling question

20-24: Cows
    24-25: Normal Ancients
    25-40/45/50: Baalruns (get the level you are comfortable with)
    40/45/50-65/70: Nightmare Baalruns
    70+: Continue Nightmare Baalruns or join Hell Cowruns. The XP there is kinda slow, but I still managed to level my Javazon from 78 to 85 there.

3. ThreeK

ThreeK Banned

1-10: Tristram
    10-60: Hell CS Runs
    60-xx: Hell Baal Runs

or

1-xx: UT Hammerdin Rushes (meaning you stand in Uber Tristram for an hour or two with 2 highend hammerdins making summons spawn and killing them over and over again for masses of exp)

4. MyDireLife

MyDireLife IncGamers Member

The fastest way to level, would be to get grushed, or "Bug Rushed."

This is where you have someone join a game that needs Baal for quest, and once he gets that quest finished, you will also complete the quest. And that puts you into Nightmare, you can repeat into hell. After that youll be around lvl 3-7 or so, and you can just join hell chaos games, and level incredibly fast.
    After level 60 or so, start joining hell baal games, and that will get you to the level you want fairly quick.