A Great Injustice!!!1!!!one!111!

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
A Great Injustice!!!1!!!one!111!

Sarge is getting married. Fine, I'm happy for him and I wish him and his (surely) beautiful bride-to-be all the best in the world. And many wonderful children ;)

BUT!

How come we weren't invited?

:D

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
eh, i dunno, its just that he probably doesn't know anyone hear other than thier forum name. I mean, think for a minute how wierd it would be for everyone in the OTF actually met up sometime...

th5418

Banned
If we ever get together, we would have to wear nametags like
"Hi, my name is nnndave" or "hi, my name is ankahahah65465"

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
There have been OTF Gatherings in the past. Ask some of the posters who are a bit old and have been here for a while.

Kudos and good luck, Sarge and his wife.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
I say we do a dramatic reenactment of the wedding here on the forum. I'll play the guy who's angry that there isn't an open bar, or a bar at all, since it's a Mormon ceremony. Dutch will also play that guy. :surprise:

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
lol i just thought of a good one, Hello, my name is Hippie Holocaust :lol:

For some reason I can picture a dreadfully akward room full of a bunch of people who know each other quite well, but... don't know each other at all... I can also picture a bunch of dudes macking on Zep but getting horridly rejected ;) while me, smeg, steve, NB, and HH (and anyone else who wants one) popping an ice cold one while we rant about liberals. :teeth:
I can also picture myself getting really drunk and pushing everyone around saying "which one of you bastards is Ash" iiiiii'm just kiddin.

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I'm sure Sarge wouldn't appreciate troutings and Anakha29 streaking during the middle of his wedding.

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes. I don't know how I could've forgotten the festivus pole. Sergeant's family would appreciate that I'm sure.

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
Killfrenzy said:
dont forget me going nuts and smacking people with the aluminum pole of festivus at random.

if you smacked me with a pole, im gonna start punching. chiefjb knows what im talking about. there was a bomb threat or something at school today and it was at code 3 or something. and i said if it got down to code 1 im gonna start punching. then we talked about if there was a fired in the building and a tornado outside. i said i would run around stabbing people in their eyes with pencils.

Anakha1

Banned
nnndave said:
lol i just thought of a good one, Hello, my name is Hippie Holocaust :lol:

For some reason I can picture a dreadfully akward room full of a bunch of people who know each other quite well, but... don't know each other at all... I can also picture a bunch of dudes macking on Zep but getting horridly rejected ;) while me, smeg, steve, NB, and HH (and anyone else who wants one) popping an ice cold one while we rant about liberals. :teeth:
I can also picture myself getting really drunk and pushing everyone around saying "which one of you bastards is Ash" iiiiii'm just kiddin.

50 bucks says Ash is incredibly quiet and withdrawn in real life.

If I get free beer I'll rant about liberals. I'll swear that the sky is purple with yellow polkadots if it gets me free beer.