Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A good return story.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by HSDuke, May 14, 2008.

1. HSDuke

HSDuke IncGamers Member

A good return story.

After nearly two years of taking a break from LOD, I decided to come back, Yesterday I made a new ladder character, Once again a Hammerdin for future mf use. I remember back before my break how hard it was to find good games. Well yesterday was one good game after another, I played from 9 at night til 10am this morning (addiction setting in) and gained 83 levels.
    Not only did I get to level 84 the first day, But I managed to get a natures peace ring from a baal drop. I also got a +15res all gc during my nm rush, And the rusher gave me the rune drop from forge (lem) I got a 4 os cadblah blah, the elite pally scepture, 35% chance guards and some 4 -5 and 6 os crystal swords/Dimensional swords. All i need is a Thul rune and I can make my first spirit.

All in all I would say it was a very good day, especially since Natures peace is my favorite ring in the game and will make mf runs a lot easier until I can get the elite pally gear.

Now I slept for around 5 hours, and am about to join more baal runs and hope for level 85-86 before I sleep next.

Please feel free to post your own good day story, when everything seemed to go right for you.:jig:

2. HSDuke

HSDuke IncGamers Member

Re: A good return story.

Finished todays gaming session at level 89, 30% towards level 90. Got a ton of medium quality loot like ormus, wizard spike and got my spirit going.
    Tomarrow I feel I will get to 90, maybe even 91.

No other stories so far huh? Ah well.

3. Crowd Control

Crowd Control Banned

Omg, that's.....like an addiction you got there. Don't let it take your health down though. Respect for the drops, though. Really nice, especially since it's your first char. Dedication is both dangerous and lucrative.

4. Charlo

Charlo IncGamers Member

o_O man thats addiction right there..i thought i was bad playin 5 hours in a day! I never got THAT addicted to diablo..probably only the first time i played it (returned 3 times).

My best day was probably goin from 1-30 and soloing act 5 the first time i came across it. Was fun coming across new things even though i'd had diablo 2 classic for 8 years

5. oodjob

oodjob IncGamers Member

I keep myself to 3 hours a day on the computer. I would advise you to do so, but no one has to listen to me. Whatever floats your boat.

6. aishilee

aishilee IncGamers Member

Feed your addiction i would say. But with game timing like dat im sure you will get bored at some time soon. When it come, let it go, den come back in another 2years time.

I have not got a good day in D2 recently. An ORT and ral rune in US-West Ladder SC is like finding a HR to me. and i gemmed my almost spiritmon with a flawless saphire in the last slot.

7. HSDuke

HSDuke IncGamers Member

I'm disabled so I don't work due to injuries. instead of watching tv all day I game when I have no where to go. So I can put a lot of hours in on a game each day. Just hit lvl 91, got some ok loot today, treks, another wizard spike and some set stuff, nothing major. Hoping tomarrow brings level 93, but i doubt it.Wont have as much time. I started at around 8pm, and am loggin off at 7am.:evil:

Now I'm off to play some Cod MW before I crash out. Good luck, Good mfing.:thumbsup:

8. HSDuke

HSDuke IncGamers Member

Well yesterday at around 5pm I logged into diablo and by 3am I was level 91, I am half way to level 92. I have to say I played guildwars for 26 months and I never had as much fun as I am on LOD. I had forgotten what wonderful features the game has.

I was concerned about reset dates, but saw a thread with december as a suggested reset, which gives me enough time to mf the lad only items I do not have on NL. Which is a relief. Soon I will be mfing hell meph for spiders to trade for a weak enigma, then I can mf baal.

The D2 community has really seemed to got a lot friendlier, People are very helpful and nice and its refreshing to say the least. I'v been doing baal runs and only encountered maybe 10 people total who were jerks. Basically what I'm saying is, its good to be back.:cloud9:

9. Crowd Control

Crowd Control Banned

You haven't seen the legendary Etfbaals-xx on Europe yet. They rock!

10. Oscarius

Oscarius IncGamers Member

I agree the D2 community seems friendlier than it used to be. But that might be because i usually hang out with people from diabloii.net or in the private baal run channels.

Anyway, hook me up if you wanna play together, i might even have some freebies for you ;)

*oscarius