A good Pvp guide

RedWingz

Banned
A good Pvp guide

wooooooooooot first post :D...... anyways i was wondering if there are any good guides on this site ( cauz all i see is fugly outdated ****ty guides )

RedWingz said:
wooooooooooot first post :D...... anyways i was wondering if there are any good guides on this site ( cauz all i see is fugly outdated ****ty guides )
Uhh... look at the thread that says "Pvp guides."
The guides arn't outdated...

emar

Diabloii.Net Member
zOmgZor!!!!!!1111! The guides are so outdated - I can't add Spirit into the gear section on my own, and can't deal with a wee little calculator (or use my head) to figure out how much strength I need with Anni/Torch/Nigma in use. I need someone to tell me how to build my character right down to the darn name.

Use your head - a guide is simply to provide guidance not hold your hand every step of the way.

There isn't a significant difference between a 1.10 guide and 1.11 guide - sorry folks - think it through it ain't that hard...

The class specific forums also contain examples of these horribly outdated guides... Maybe you'll find someone who actually spelled it out for you there - cater to the lazy and stupid...

HappyAssassin

Diabloii.Net Member
Honestly, the mods should prolly get on stickying guides. I'm really sick of telling people to search in the forums for my guide. Among the guides I've seen on the site that should get sticked:

At least 1 BvC guide (we should prolly wait for Ce Olbas since it will be in depth)
Es/ Fb
Druid Summoner
WW/Trapper
Invulnerable Paladin
Fishymancer

Also the V/T guide (while good) doesn't have grief in it for some ungodly reason. Sorry if I missed someone's guide, this is off the top of my head.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Honestly, the mods should prolly get on stickying guides. I'm really sick of telling people to search in the forums for my guide. Among the guides I've seen on the site that should get sticked:

At least 1 BvC guide (we should prolly wait for Ce Olbas since it will be in depth)
Es/ Fb
Druid Summoner
WW/Trapper
Invulnerable Paladin
Fishymancer

Also the V/T guide (while good) doesn't have grief in it for some ungodly reason. Sorry if I missed someone's guide, this is off the top of my head.
I was gonna make a T/V guide since we don't have one. Never got around to it, though reading some guides out there, seems like I don't need a lot of explaination in the guide.

I'll do a bit at a time.

RedWingz

Banned
zOmgZor!!!!!!1111! The guides are so outdated - I can't add Spirit into the gear section on my own, and can't deal with a wee little calculator (or use my head) to figure out how much strength I need with Anni/Torch/Nigma in use. I need someone to tell me how to build my character right down to the darn name.

Use your head - a guide is simply to provide guidance not hold your hand every step of the way.

There isn't a significant difference between a 1.10 guide and 1.11 guide - sorry folks - think it through it ain't that hard...

The class specific forums also contain examples of these horribly outdated guides... Maybe you'll find someone who actually spelled it out for you there - cater to the lazy and stupid...
E-rage???????