Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A good newbie kicksin guide?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Lyndis, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Lyndis

Lyndis IncGamers Member

A good newbie kicksin guide?

I read the guide for a hybrid dtalon/trapper and it says that you must be twinked to make it work. Is there a current guide for a dtalon build that doesn't require major twinking?

Also, on a side note, what assassin build would go best with someone using full Natalya's set? I know it's not a kicker set (thanks to the low boot damage)

2. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

If that was mine... well... that's not quite true.

DTalon uses some twinking to be super effectibe, but by no means requires it. Heavy traps with a minor in DTalon is also very viable.

Skygoneblue's Phoenix Striker guide is linked in the builds sticky, and is one of the best setups with Nat's set.

3. Lyndis

Lyndis IncGamers Member

yeah but I kind of want to be pure kicker or at least heavily leaning the kicker side. Any suggestions for gear and pts that are different for someone who is very lightly twinked? Best item I own is a Gorerider.

4. Silent Shaddow

Silent Shaddow IncGamers Member

goreriders, perfect... well if they were upped, if not then i suggest you up them, if you can afford them lem+ko then some other kind of [FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
    [FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Myrmidon Greaves are need for best kicking dmg,[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
    this build doesnt require alot of twinking, some of the more useful items can be brought for pgs atm and make sure u know what mods work with kicks, dont aim for high dmg weapons/+dmg mods etc... a waste of time and wealth
    for cheapness i would imagine:
    smoke armour, [FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Nef + Lum
    jade talons/bartucs/spirit monarch/spirit weapon depending on weather you go for traps as well or not,
    rare, +skills +res amu what eva you find
    guil face is ideal here, if not then low kira/veil or steel shouldnt be 2 expensive other than that aim for rares/ what ever you find
    dracks are ideal here and about~pul if u dont bother about stats otherwise this is just about what you run into that works well,
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Credendum Mithril Coil[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]/nos coil/ik belt with gloves
    upped gores etc,
    rings, manald heal rings if u dont have ml else where other with cathan rings are nice for ll and other than that rare rings with res/stats on them that you might come across
    charms: try and keep as many res/life scs as you can.
    the objective would be 2 collect as many pgs as possible and trade them for these items, i feel that ive missed something but lets hope its not significant
    with this i would recommend fade instead of BoS

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

5. Lyndis

Lyndis IncGamers Member

Do mods from both claws transfer to my kicks? If not, does it matter which claw I equip first or something? (I'm a bit confused by the whole dominant claw thing) also, is that unique Myridon Greaves good for a kicksin?

6. Silent Shaddow

shaddow dancers? yes, no, maybe... some prefer the cb from gores etc.. thats a whole different discussion, the dominat claw is where the ias and wsm are applied from, so have your fastest claw on the gloves side... most mods apply to kicks but the big 1s are +dmg (b4 u ask, dont use grief) and edam... pretty well the rest work, prephaps some1 will post the list 4 u...
    -silent
    EDIT: above i 4got 2 recommend a wand with life tap on for tanking bosses etc,

7. Lyndis

Lyndis IncGamers Member

So the left claw is always dominant?

8. Silent Shaddow

becuase they had 2 choose 1 of them... i think ur char hits 1st with that 1,
    -silent