Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A fond howdy do

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Reformed Vision, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Reformed Vision

Reformed Vision Diabloii.Net Member

A fond howdy do

I guess this is a intro thread. Just got a new job and realized I was tired I was tired of b.net in general. I come in and read often as a necessity is the mother of invention and playing alone brings much necessity. I'm going to be a detention officer so I guess I'll be run ragged soon. I always did like the atmosphere here so I guess you can be judged by the company you keep. As you can see by the excessive use of the word guess I'm not too assertive. You'll have to also forgive my randomness a bit.

The EMB welcomes all I hope and if I can't blame it on the drinks I'll blame it on Durf or if all else fails I'll turn it into squid bait. :D

2. GodofWar

GodofWar Diabloii.Net Member

Howdy do to you too.....

Welcome to the SPF! (I am t3h first person to welcome, I pwn!!)

Make sure you read all of the stickied threads @ least 6 times before attempting to ask any questions (just about everything is there lol). I see you know all about the squid and Durf (does he post here nemore?). Make sure to check the MP Games Thread if you feel lonely, people like me that can't host TCI/IP games are always looking for someone to host.

(I just realize I use parenthesis way more than I should)

-GodOfWar

3. EnerSense

EnerSense Diabloii.Net Member

Hi and welcome to SPF! :)

4. Johney

Johney Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome to the forum. You seem to know the rules, (squid,durf EMB) so you should do well here.

5. Reformed Vision

As you can see I've been here a bit. I like to watch. but umm... aside from that it wont hurt to re read them once again. I don't have any single player characters at the moment so I'm going to have to think about a cheap no twink build. BESIDES the fishymancer, though I am fond of it I have built so many I'm ready for a different character class in general.

6. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

Hmmmmmmm

K I C K ' S S H I N S

7. Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Zertuals_Ovrlrd Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome to the SPF!

You know about Durf, the EMB, the squid, AND you offer to re-read the FAQ's :eek: ;)

You'll do well here :)

Z_O

8. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome to the SPF!

9. HolyPade

HolyPade Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome to the forum! :howdy:

Enjoy your stay.

10. piscene

piscene Diabloii.Net Member

Kinky, eh? Welcome to the SPF...we don't mind a little kinky here. Enjoy your stay and beware the squid.

11. farting bob

farting bob Banned

You better stop that or your going to have some really sore shins. at least do some good kicking...
    *flys in from the rafters using batman's wings, which I stole from the superhero last week when he was reading the newspaper, then gets some big ass steel capped boots and dips the 4" spike on the end in vinegar and lemon juice, before slipping into them and flys around the room, confusing RV, which was just the moment that, when reformed was least expecting it, a little dwarf in a silly hat walks up to RV and headbutts his shins, then runs off giggling*
    My work here is done.

12. whomhead

whomhead Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome to the forum!

May I suggest a sorc as your first char if you plan on Magic Finding for some nice items for other chars later on.

13. Reformed Vision

I noticed single tree sorcs do the dmg but being untwinked I don't think I could solo with one and I don't know about the viability of any of the duel ones of either meteorb or cl/orb or any others for that matter to go solo.

14. whomhead

whomhead Diabloii.Net Member

Both a Meteorb and a Bliz/Fireball sorc are quite viable untwinked. There are several untwinked Guardians of each variety floating around, so it can certainly be done.

15. Chimaira

Chimaira Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome to the SPF...A kinky lurker, don't think we've had many of those before:)

16. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

A lightning / death sentry trapper with max fireblast for LI's is a very effective untwinked build. You can shop for + skill claws, and I may have an extra Bartuc's if you're not opposed to accepting a donation here and there.

- Noodle

17. Sidhe

Sidhe Diabloii.Net Member

*fusses over Reformed's injured shins, settling on a Full Juvi in the end* Oh well, it worked on all the others... ;)

Welcome to the SPF, Reformed Vision! :)

"you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave"

18. water_moon

water_moon Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome! Since you're read your FAQs you get one of the extra special cookies. (Don't forget to stop by the EMB) oh, and don't mind fb, no body else does...

I also feel that I must suggest a barb for your inital mfing, the ability to hork items and kill with nearly anything while survinging everything but FE and gloams makes them a great starter class. :thumbsup:

19. Reformed Vision

I was thinking a melee class would be a good change since I only have experience in necro's sorcs and a brief romp with a trapsin. thanks for the big purp. I need to look at some builds as I would suppose the weapon of choice is where you would start. Oh btw if that's what you consider kinky, you need to get out a bit. ;) And thanks all for the warm welcoms.

Edit: oohhh an edit button. on a side note I do feel a little out of place without a signature and avatar. hrmm.

20. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Dont worry, the majority of people dont have a sig. you need to be a Pal to have 1. But nothing stopping you getting a funny / cool avatar. Only takes a minute.