A few rookie questions

CaptainWinters

Diabloii.Net Member
A few rookie questions

So I'm not a total rookie, just returning from a few years hiatus and had a few questions.

1. What exactly does the trading term "hr" stand for? I thought it meant "high rune" but that seems like it would be a little bit too general.

2. I'm trying to cube up some runes to higher level ones, and am at the current stage where I need many chipped gems of all sorts. Does anyone have any particular spots they like to run for the chippies?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Cap

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
1) your right. Hr = High rune (Vex - Zod, on EuL)

2) Personally I like running tombs(normal) for chipped gems. There may be better places though....

edit: I see you are on UsE, so Hr proberly more like mal - zod for you.

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a little fyi though, lots of people on east get picky about their hr's and a lot of them consider mal, ist, gul, sur, cham, and zod to be not neccesarily hr's, but simply ones they would not prefer to trade for.

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a little fyi though, lots of people on east get picky about their hr's and a lot of them consider mal, ist, gul, sur, cham, and zod to be not neccesarily hr's, but simply ones they would not prefer to trade for.
On West, Mal's are certainly considered HR's. It's like 1 of the must popular runes. Guls I can see...... not being wanted.

Anumati

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're on realms and wanting to collect chipped gems, I suggest you make a holy shock or holy fire paladin, (holy fire is good cause there's a sword for that, kinmewls awl I think it is) level them up to like 30 putting all points in the aura, and then just run around act 1 norm watching as the monsters die when you come near them and holding down alt to see what drops. Char will be good for nothing else but sure is easy to get chipped that way.