Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A few quick questions

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Cragoth, May 2, 2008.

1. Cragoth

Cragoth IncGamers Member

A few quick questions

Hello all, I have a few questions I've been trying to find the answers to but the search function seems to not be answering them for me.

1. I just recently made a Sorc and have been trying to level her, which is going pretty slow. What level does she have to be to start getting exp from grouping with my Necro (currently 37)?

2. I've seen a leveling guide floating around here before but I can't seem to find it. Does anybody have any tips for solo leveling? With my Necro I just went through the whole game as a fishymancer so it was pretty easy. Maybe the Sorc is just slow in the beginning?

3. Should I wait until a higher level to get a merc or are all their stats the same no matter when you hire them?

Thank you all for your time and have a nice day.

2. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

Re: A few quick questions

Level Up Guide

for merc stats it depends on which difficulty you buy them
    normal > nm > hell

3. Bob The Barbarian

Bob The Barbarian IncGamers Member

Re: A few quick questions

1. I leveled my sorc by doing numerious cow level runs. Seems to work pretty well. When she stopped leveling from normal cows, moved to ntmare cows. Eventually she'll do hell cows.

2. Sorry, can't help here.

3. Merc will be at a level comparible with your level when you 'buy' them (usually slightly below your level). But this is not a problem as the merc will level in the game along with you. They will never exceed your level, but most of the time will be at your same level. Buy the merc whenever you feel the need. I've found my act three merc most valuable in ntmare (but useless in hell since a lot of the monsters are cold immune and he keeps getting killed)