Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A Few Questions

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by INC, Mar 29, 2005.

1. INC

INC IncGamers Member

A Few Questions

I was wondering if someone could give me the full list of the prefixes for all the skillers, as I am not sure what some of them are.

Also, what is the % chance that a unique phase blade will be an Azurewrath instead of a Lightsabre, ditto the two scourges.

And who here actually does cows on a regular basis? Are they worth doing over a great period of time, compared to LK runs or the like, and as far as good unique drops.

Thanks,

INC

2. ArchAngel Tiberrius

ArchAngel Tiberrius Banned

Lower Kurast is ran for runes, not items. I believe if you included The Disused Fane (I believe this is a level 85 area) then perhaps some items may drop.

Cows have been toughened up in v1.10 and nerfed in their drops.

3. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

The chance the unique Phase Blade/Scourge will be Azure or Lash is 1/6. They both have quite high qlvl, only lvl 87 or higher monsters can drop Azurewrath. lvl 86 monster is high enough to drop Stormlash. In other words, you won't get them from normal monsters, bosses and champs in high lvl areas and three act bosses (Meph, Diablo and Baal) are the guys you want to kill in order to get those

I don't run cows myself, but there is some people who do it in hopes of good runedrops. I don't believe anyone does cowsruns for items (except socketed/normal stuff)

4. skoolbus

skoolbus IncGamers Member

I do cow runs, and I put on like 500 or so mf and I get great drops. In one game I got a nice ed ribcracker and war travs, although I admit that you will see more crappy set items than you ever dreamed. I seem to get a lot of runes, that are either sol and lower or mal, not much in between and a lot of gems. The nice thing is that every rune isnt an el, I see more tal-sol than anything else, unlike LK runs. I really dont die very much and they are easy to kill with ~3k blizz. I dont think anyone else has given cow runs a shot, but they aren't bad and arent repetitive because you actually have to think a small amount when you are doing them.

5. Vargas

Vargas IncGamers Member

So, the Azurewrath phase blade is avaliable in single player and ladder as well?

THIS is great news, I'm running hell meph right now and will not stop until find one of these! Then, my frenzy barb can have some fun in hell, at last :) .

6. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Cows can drop TC87 items, but that chance is nerfed a lot (around 10 times lower than other area lvl 85 monsters?). Their mlvl is only 81, so they can't drop some high-qlvl uniques too.

I do cow runs sometimes, but not regularly. However I got a SUR rune (my highest) from the regular cow. In my point of view, LK drops slightly more mid runes (SHEL-PUL) for me in the same time, but cows can drop a ZOD.

EDIT: And I plan to do more cow runs than LK, because I have a chance of Cow King's set item drops for my grail in the moo-moo.